Part 4: CRUSH

THIS SCENE CONTAINS MATURE AND SEXUAL CONTENT, if you don't wanna read skip this chapter❤️

Damien POV
Its past midnight and i couldn't stop thinking about how sexy luna's looking in the towel, the water dripped down from her. The water ran from her collarbone to the crease of her lovely chest, i cant take this anymore.

I thought to myself, i stood from my bed and walked into Luna's room. She isn't sleep, she just laid there staring up at the ceiling. I don't think she's aware of me being in her, I walked towards her bed and sat next to her. She snapped out her thoughts and sat up, "wha-." I caught her off guard when i smashed my lips onto hers. She didn't kiss back but eventually caved in, I laid her in her back and continued to kiss her.

I trailed kisses from her lips, from her chine, and too her neck. She moaned at my constant licking and kissing on her neck. I stopped kissing on her and sat up, "Strip." She stared at me for a minute, I'm getting impatient. I pulled down her shorts and threw them to aside along with her panties. I licked my lips, getting a taste wont hurt.

Lunas POV
Damien told me to strip, i zoned out and started to think. Should I really go on with this? I was interrupted when he groaned and nearly tore off my shorts and panties. He looked back up at me, lust and hunger in his eyes. His head went down to my private area, "Dami- ooh my god." He shut me up by one lick on my clit(That rhymes lol). Damien seemed to love my reaction and he knew my direct spot, he used it to full advantage.

Damien sucked on my sweet spot making pleasure rush through my body. I moaned aloud not caring if anyone can hear me. He stuck two of his fingers in me, "Your wet and tight." I think I'm cumming, i felt the pressure build in my stomach. "Baby your tensing, let it go." He continued feasting off of me like a hungry man, I screamed in pleasure and began panting heavily. He licked the juices off of me and stripped himself from his clothes.

He hovered over me with his fully erected peterwhacker at the entrance of my kitty. He began teasing me by rubbing his tip against clit, i bucked my hips up. "Your eager." I can see that stupid smirk rested on his face. He eased himself in me, I can feel every inch going in me. "You like it princess?" He grunted, "Don't hold back." I whimpered. "Wasn't planning on it." He responded. Whats that supposed to mean?

He pushed his hips up putting his full length in me, "Damien!" I screamed his name, he began thrusting his hips. The room was filled with my constant moans and Damiens grunts and manly moans.

"Im c-cumming again." I managed to say between moans. "Me too." He kept his same pace(like what your supposed to do....BOYS😑. We both climaxed, i don't know if i can continue. He pulled out of me, still hard. "Im not finished with you yet." He ran his hands through his hair.

He turned me over and lifted my ass in the air, this position makes it feel deep as fuck. Damien grabbed my waist and went at a fast pace, my back arched in response. He got more aggressive each second, he pulled at my hair. I can feel his peterwhacker throbbing inside me, i slowed down and let go of my hair. "Fuck." He grunted.

Damien POV
I never felt this pleasure in my life, i slowly pulled out of her and plopped on the bed. Luna did the same. Luna rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.

Did i use a condom?