Part 18: Regualar Pregnant Day

Edit: July 14, 2019
Luna's POV
Its been a month since I seen Damien, we text and call each other every day and night. All the clubs he owns, he has meetings to attend too, it's 1:00 pm and I'm staying in Damien's room just in case I gotta piss. I'm constantly doing this, I can't see my feet, and the mood swings got worse. I sometimes have Braxton contractions at night, it's aggravating. I'm 8 months, one more month I'll have Jordan out of me and Damien back.

Alex is in her room taking a nap, I'm in the movie room watching Moana again. I'm just gonna take a nap, I wonder what Damien's doing.

Damien's POV
ITS BEEN SO LONG, I miss her and Jordan. I'm currently in a boring meeting, Liam was sitting next to me looking around the room, I wonder why we even have meetings for clubs.

"Damien, what do you think?" The guy asked, "What was the statement?" I asked, "We are having bar fights, do you agree on increasing security." He asked, "Yea, put a security guard close to bar and lower the drinking limit to 15." I said, the meeting was over. Liam and I headed towards the house so we can take a break.

"I wish I could cut all these meeting short." I ran my hands through my hair, "We have to go to the gang houses and see how they are doing without us there now." Liam said, I sighed I just want this to end.

Luna's POV
I woke up to the sound of crunching, I opened my eyes, "Glad your up." Alex said, she was eating cheez itz, "Want some." She shook the box, I patted and empty spot next to me. She poured some out and continued to eat. "You wanna go for a swim?" She asked, I nodded my head. I scooted out the chair and went upstairs to change.

I put on my black swimsuit and headed outside, Alex was already outside

I put on my black swimsuit and headed outside, Alex was already outside. "It's feels good." Alex yelled, I went into the pool, it wasn't cold but it wasn't hot. It was just right. We swam for a bit and did little splashes. "What time is it?" Alex swam to the edge of the pool "2:36." I swam out of pool and power walked inside, "Get dressed we leave in 10." I yelled. I changed into some sweatpants and one of Damien's hoodies. I grabbed the keys and waited for Alex in the car, she joined me some time later. I made my way to the clinic.

Thank god we don't live far from the clinic, we power walked inside. I'm honestly out of shape and breath. I signed in and sat down. Alex was on her phone I assume she is texting Liam, "Ms. Tempest." I stood up and walked towards the doctor. We went into the room, i sat down on the bed and Alex sat in the chair next to me. I relaxed a bit as I rubbed my stomach.

"Hello Luna." Todd came in the room looking at the clipboard, "Hey Todd, how are you?"
"Good and you?" Todd replied
"Tired." I sighed
"You got one more month honey, it's almost over." He laughed, I gave him a friendly smile, "Hoodie." I rolled up the hoodie showing my inflated stomach, we did the scan and we listened to his heartbeat. The heartbeat was strong meaning Jordan was healthy. When Todd was helping get the jell off my stomach, he would kick where his hand go, "He's a fighter." Todd laughed.

"Tell me about it." I said, I sat up, "Your good to go sweetheart, but I advise you exercise before birth. It makes it easier." Todd said, I nodded my head and left the room, Alex didn't take her eyes off her phone once. We got into the car and headed home.

We got out the car and headed inside, Angie was sitting on the couch watching some show. "Hey ma, how are you?" I said giving her a hug, "I'm good and hey Alex, I see your growing pumpkins as well." She laughed, "It's a lot of work." She cut in, "Try pushing them out." Angie said, she walked into the kitchen and took out some ingredients. "How are you holding up without Damien?" Angie said, "I miss him like hell." I replied, "it will get better, he coming home in a month." Angie said, I nodded my head and stayed in the kitchen to watch her make pie.
Why can't this month go any faster?

They came up with a name, Jordan Alfred, that's lovely. The baby is on its way, will Damien make it before she gives birth? What is the gender of Alex babies? Yea I said it, BABIES. This will just be a good adventure. Btw if this one sucked, ik, not much effort was put into this one. TO BE CONTINUED ON MADE FOR HIM!