Part 13: Anniversary

Edit: July 14, Sunday
^^Damien's ex

Damien's POV
We made a plan on how to lure her back. I grabbed my phone and made the call, it ringed. "Hey baby." The sound of her voice makes my blood boil, "Hey Abigail, I heard you have something I want." I said. There was a silence on the phone, "I thought you called because you wanted me back instead of her." She said, I heard a muffled scream in the background. "Shut UP!" Abigail said, "who was that?" I asked, Abigail sighed, "Luna, I think she wants to talk to you."

"Put her on the phone." I said, "but-" I cut her off, "NOW ABBY!". I heard panting and sobs, "Damien are you okay?" Her voice sounded broken, it's been 2 days since I heard her, felt her, touched her. "I should be asking you that." I said, my voice cracked. I think I'm gonna cry, "I'm fine, don't come...it's a set up she's gonna kill m-" before she could finish, the phone was pulled from her. "Shut her up!" Abigail said, I could hear Luna screaming, her screaming became quiet after awhile, "What did you do?" I asked, "Meet me at our anniversary spot, you should remember." Abigail said dodging my question, "Abigail!" I yelled, "be there by 9 pm, don't be late or she's dead." The phone line cut off before I could say anything else, I pushed everything off my desk and punched the wall. I'm gonna kill her even if it's the last thing I do.

Luna's POV
When I was telling Damien not to come, I was beat until I was knocked out. I felt my body get carried out of the chair. I my body aches from all of the cuts and bruises. My body is giving out on me slowly, I've been protecting the baby from any harm so far, any kick or punch they give to my stomach, I cover. Im surprised I'm not dead yet.

Damien's POV
I put on a bullet proof vest and loaded the van with guns, we gathered all of our army and made sure we had everything. "We will make sure everyone is dead, don't kill Abigail, leave her to me. Fight to your fullest strengths, and if we die, we die fighting for our life's and protecting family." We all got into the cars and made our way to the hut, we left at 6:45 and arrived at 8:30. I had 5 scopes hiding in the forest with thermal vision Incase shit got real, we were all loading our guns and loading knives Incase we ran out of ammo.

10 minutes later a red Porsche and 2 vans came. I hid my gun inside my hoodie, while the others stood behind me lined up, they got out of the vans and stood in front of us. We had more people then she did, Abigail got out of her car wearing a skin tight red dress. "Damien, darling, how good it is to see you." She said, "Where's Luna?"I asked, Abigail rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, a man came out of the van dragging Luna with her, "Stop, please let go of me!" She yelled trying to get out of his hold, her hoodie was gone and her pants had holes in them, she had bruises and cuts all over her body. She had a busted lip and a cut on her cheek. "Shut up!" The man said, he kicked Luna in the back causing her to fall forward, I walked forward, "Move closer to her and I would shoot her infront of you." She said pointing a gun at Luna's head, I stopped mid step. My side aimed there guns and got ready, the others did the same. "Last chance give me Luna." I said, "Not gonna happen." I tackled Abigail, and guns went off. The man was to busy shooting he didn't notice Luna get out of his hold. Luna kicked him in the ankle and grabbed his gun, she shot him twice in the chest and threw the gun to me, Abigail's men were dropping like flies, I grabbed the gun and aimed it at Abigail, "Damien, you love me, you can't do this to us." She said crying, Luna stood up, and limped towards my side, "Shoot that bitch dead." she whispered, I laughed. "My pleasure." I Shot her in the chest and in her head. Luna got into the car, "Burn everything." I said as I got into the car, as soon as we drove off Luna fell asleep.

We finally got home, Luna was still sleep. I carried her into the operation room, the doctor was still there, "give her a check up and make sure she and the baby is okay." I left the room, Victoria was in the room waiting. "Is Luna okay?" I nodded my head, a sigh of relief left her mouth. We sat down and talked while we waited for the doctor. The doctor came out of the room, "Is Luna and the baby okay." I asked, "Yea, but put her on bed rest. She needs rest and needs to heal." She said, I nodded my head. I took Luna into our room and laid her in the bed, she didn't let go of me. Her eyes opened, "Stay." She whispered, I took off my hoodie laying next to her. She snuggled into my chest, I miss this, her, I never wanna let go of her. I fell asleep thinking about Luna.