A Dream?

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was walking around in town hearing about the rumors of mt.Ebott. That was when I decided to go see if all these rumors were true. The rumors were of you could hike up the mountain far enough, then you would be brought face-to-face with the spirit of dreams that would haunt you for forever if you made a deal with him and then you would never be seen again. So as far as I know, I am a dare-devil. Then, I began my trip up the mountain.

I had gotten pretty high up the mountain when all of a sudden, a skeleton thing-person appeared right in front of me. He was wearing a white shirt black and yellow unzipped jacket with a black bowtie and a miniature top hat floating about his hood that he had pulled over his head. He seemed to have no neck, and both of his eyes were pitch black with small yellow glowing dots. He was holding a cane that you would normally find in those old theaters that would be used to pull someone off stage if needed. He was also pretty tall. And the thing that stuck out most about him, was that he was floating off of the ground!!! Was this the spirit of dreams? He seemed to be staring at me waiting for me to say something, but he cut the silence first.

"Heya kiddo! What are ya doin up here all alone?" He said in a slightly demonic voice. I just stood there in awe. That was until he said something else.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" He then snapped his fingers and a cat appeared next to him holding a tongue.....WAIT A SECOND!!! I checked my mouth and my tongue was gone. I started freaking out while he was just laughing at me. He then snapped his fingers again and the cat was gone and my tongue was back in my mouth.

"Thank you..." I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"SHE SPEAKS!!! Well kiddo, you wandered up here for something. So...is there anything that you want? You wandered up here far enough, I think that you deserve something." I thought this over and realized that I needed to get away from my family. That was the main reason I was wandering around town in the first place. They all wanted me dead, so I decided to run away.

"Yeah. I have just a little something in mind. Would you mind if we made a deal?"

"Of course not kiddo! So, what's the deal?"

"It's about my family...could you possibly get someone to 'take care of them' or for someone to take me away from them. I never seem to get far enough away from them"

"Oh....sure kiddo! It's a deal!" He said while putting out one of his hands for me to shake. I looked up at him and hee that his right eye is black with a yellow triangle for a pupil and his left eye was pitch black. I shook his hand and then everything went black.

I woke up to my alarm clock sounding. Wait...was that all just a dream? It felt so real though! Wow, dreams can be really trippy sometimes...OH WELL THAT'S JUST LIFE!!! I got snapped out of my thoughts by my mom yelling from the kitchen.

"(Y/N)!!! GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE AND GET TO SCHOOL!!! YOU SLEPT IN AGAIN AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO KEEP FEEDING YOU WARM FOOD! SO YOU BETTER START WAKING UP EARLIER!!!" I slowly got up and went over to my small pile of clothes on the floor. My mom makes me do my own laundry, and she makes me go to the Landry mat that's 2 miles away. I grab the cleanest things I could find and put them on. After I got dressed, I thought I looked pretty cool.

(You choose which outfit you want)

⬆rider

⬆goth

                        ⬆pastel emo   (Dont worry about the hair thing in the last picture

                        ⬆pastel emo  
(Dont worry about the hair thing in the last picture. Unless if that is what you want ypur hair to look like if you choose that outfit)

I got changed and then I went downstairs and ran putside to see that skeleton dude from my dreams.

"Well hello there kiddo. Are ya ready?" I was freaking out right about now.

"R-Ready f-for wh-what?" I was stuttering like an idiot now because that's just how I am. I am fearless onw day, and then a total coward the next.

"For your deal! It is about to be sealed. But I should have said this on the mountain yesterday..." He leaned down closer to my face and whispered,

"You have to come with me for your deal to be sealed..." He then laughed as I was knocked out from something. All I remember was the skeleton-thing-person lightly picking me up.

(A/N)
I HOPE THAT YOU KIDDOS LIKED THIS FIRST CHAPTER!!! IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE SO PLEASE DON'T BE A HATER!!! LOVE YA GUYS!!!