Tour (P.T 1)

(Y/N) P.O.V:

We all just sat there looking at each other until Evie skipped over to where I was standing, grabbed my hand, and walked back to where they were.

"Y'know you don't have to be so scared of us, right?" Evie asked me. She seemed to be the most upbeat one in the group, and cleary the most extroverted.

"Y-Yeah, sorry Evie. I just don't know what's happening is all. It's been a crazy last few days."

"Nah, it's fine! Also, you can call me Eve if you want, everybody else does." She said, gesturing to both Nani and Erin.

"Anyways, we better start showing ya around before Error gets pissed." (I'm sorry GinjinkaTale_Sans I don't know if your character cusses or not. She, in my opinion, is most likely the only one who curses out of the three of the people. You can tell me though if you want it changed.)

"Sounds like a plan." Said Erin. Nani opened up a weird portal thing and told everybody to walk in. She said that wherever we were going was going to be a surprise, and Eve sure looked excited, probably more excited then I am.

When we walked out the portal, we seemed to be on a planted in space! But, how were we all breathing? I was so confused, yet also so amazed at the sight. There were so many stars, and so many...people? As I looked around more, I noticed that there were people here besides us. Though, I then realized that these weren't people, these were monsters from like where Bill lived.

"What is this place?" I asked them in pure awe, and Erin just laughed at my facial expression.

"This is Outertale," Said Nani. "It's one of my favorite AU'S, and I think that you can clearly see why." She said, pointing up at the stars. I couldn't blame her for liking this place, I mean like, who wouldn't? The view is amazing, and from how I saw everybody in the town smiling and laughing, the monsters here were very friendly.

"Wow..." Was all that I was able to say. This place is so...magical, and there's not a single word that could describe it's beauty.

"Now I know you are in absolute awe, but it's time for the next AU. Eve, do you want to go to...there...?" Nani asked Eve while shuddering. Where was, there?

"You betcha! C'mon (Y/N), your gonna love this!" Said Eve while grabbing my hand and dragging me through a portal that she created. What was I being pulled into?

(A/N):

Heya lovelies, how have you all been?! Sorry it's taken so long to post a new chapter. But I have a question to ask.

So I had the weirdest dream last night, and I want to make a story out of it. Though I don't have any title ideas, and I wanted to know what you guys think that the name of it should be. It's an X Reader story, but its kind of weird.

It's a Spiderman X Reader, but Spiderman is not our Peter Parker, its Tobias Rogers. Y'know, Ticci Tody? The crazed Phycopathic CREEPYPASTA killer? Yeah, that's who Spiderman is.

Anyways, I love you all and I will tune in probably sometime next week. Don't forget to comment your title ideas!

Have an amazing day/night lovelies!