Where Am I

BILL P.O.V

I had teleported over to that girls house wondering if what she was doing was what she really wanted. That was until I heard screamung coming from inside of the house. Was this the right house? I sure hope so. That was when I saw that girl walk out of the front door. She looked at me with this weird expression on her face, I guess that I must have scared her with my sudden appearance.

"Why hello there kiddo. Are ya ready?" I asked her. I still don't know her name though. I wonder if I can give her a small nickname that she likes. This is a very intriguing human.

"R-Ready f-for wh-what?" I could sense the clear confusion and fear in her voice. I hope I'm not scaring her to much. I need to keep myself from getting lost in her beautiful (E/C) eyes. What am I sayin!? I CAN'T be falling for this MORTAL!!!

I told her all about how for her deal was to be sealed, she had to come with me. After that, I knocked her out using my magic and lightly picked her up bridal style and teleported us back down to snowdin. I walked into mine and pappys house and laid her down on the couch covering her up with a blanket.

"Don't worry toots. I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you." I said then gently kissed her forehead. I then smelled pie and knew that Papyrus must have made some earlier before going to go see our cousin William. I walked off to the kitchen hoping that that girl would wake up soon.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was freaking out until I couldn't stand it anymore and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHERE AM I?!?" I then heard footsteps coming towards me and I knew that what I did was a very bad idea. I saw that skeleton guy and for some reason I started calming down. I don't know why, but when I was around him I felt...safe. That was when I realized something.

I. D O N T. K N O W. W H E R E. I. A M.

"U-Um...excuse me sir, but where am I?" I asked him f while feeling stupid.

"Heya toots. You sure gave me a good scare there when ya screamed. Are ya alright now? Oh, and by the way, your in my home." When he asked me if I was alright, he sounded very concerned about me. Why would he want to care about me? I am so confused as to what happened.

I heard some footsteps coming from outside, then another skeleton guy opened the door and walked in looking at me with a very surprised expression. He was very tall and looked almost like the first guy, but was wearing blue and black instead of yellow and black. I was getting more and more confused by the second.

"Umm...sans? Whybis there a girl on our couch? And what type of monster is she? She dosnt look like a monster." Was I in the realm of monsters? WHERE WAS I?! I was getting really scared and it was obviously apparent because 'Sans' asked me if I was alright again. I just nodded and listened to what they were going to say.

"What's your name ma'am?" The blue skeleton asked me. I was kind of surprised that he called me ma'am.

"My name? I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). Who are you?" I asked them both in curiosity.

"I'm Papyrus, but you can call me Pappy if you would like." He told me in a very cheery tone. I could tell that we were going to be good friends.

"I'm Sans. But you can call me Bill if ya want." Said Sans. I blushed a little bit hoping that it wasnt noticable. It was though to Sans because he laughed a little bit.

"Oh brother? What is so funny?"

"Nothing bro. It's nothing." Sans said clearly trying to hide that he was most likely laughing at me.

"Hey bro? Would you mind leaving me and (Y/N) so we can talk in private for a moment?" Sans asked his brother.

"Sure brother! I shall be in the kitchen making SPAGHETTI!!!" Papyrus said, then walked off to where I presume was the kitchen.

"Alright toots. We need to have a 'chat'"

(A/N)
HEYA GUYS!!! HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? I HOPE YPU GUYS ENJOYED IT! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK FreshPaper887 FOR COMMENTING ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER TELLING ME THAT THEY LIKED IT AND WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTINUE. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN! LOVE YA GUYS!!!