The Curse

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I opened my eyes, but was met with a very weird surprise. Bill was sitting in a chair next to me and holding my hand...wait a second...

When I looked down at my hand to see if what I THOUGHT happened was a nightmare or not, but when I looked at my hand, I was in terror from it still being a skeleton hand. I screamed and awoke Bill by accident, making him fall out of his chair from my sudden action. When he looked at me to see what was wrong, he noticed me starting at my hand. I think he understood what happened because he took my hand in his and told me that he would fix the problem.

"Ok (Y/N), I am going to take you to an AU that has somebody who can help. You just can't freak out when you see him, ok?" Bill told me, squeasing my hand for reassurance. I nodded and he opened a portal leading to this new AU.

When we walked out of the portal, I was met face to face with another Sans, except that he looked WAY different. This Sans had dark red bones with pitch black eye sockets, he also had wings that resembled a demon, and was wearing a torn biker jacket.

"Hey there Bill! What brings ya to hell so early? Your not scheduled here for another few million years!" Said this Sans. He then decided to look at me, and boy did his look make a chill run down my spine.

"Oh my oh my, who do we have here?! Another human? Well Bill I must say that I am impressed at how you can persuade mortals to stay with you. Though why does this one not have chains around it's neck?"

"Stop it Lucifer, we came here to see what is happening to her body. See?" Said Bill as he grabbed my hand and showed it to 'Lucifer'.

"Well well well, it looks like your mortal has been cursed!"

"What do you mean by 'cursed'?" I asked, trying to sound brave. But on the inside, I was freaking out.

"You mortals really are stupid. A curse is where another one of us Sans' didn't want you to be happy and leave them, so they decided to place a 'Skeleton Spell' on you. And before you ask, a 'Skeleton Spell' can turn any mortal into a skeleton." 

"Well is there any way to reverse the spell?!" Yelled out Bill, while hugging me and trying to give me comfort.

"Hmm, let me think...nope."

"Wh-What?" I said in a shaky tone of voice.

"You heard me. Now if you excuse me, I have to go and deal with the newcomers." And with that, he left. Just leaving me and Bill alone, stunned by what he said.

"I-I..." I tried to speak, but no words were coming out of my mouth.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)...if only I had stayed with you, then Error would have never taken you and you wouldn't have this curse." Said Bill while hugging me tighter.

"C-can we j-j-just go back t-to your h-house?" I asked, stuttering up a storm.

"Of course, (Y/N)." Said Bill in a calm and comforting tone. He opened up another portal an we walked through it, and ended up in what I assumed was his room.

"You can sleep in here, I don't want you sleeping in the living room anymore, ok? If you need me I'll be right outside the door." Said Bill as he started to leave the room.

"Wait! Can you please....um....stay with me?" I asked Bill, hoping that he wouldn't think I was clingy or needy.

"Sure, Sunset." He said, then gave me a warm smile as he walked back over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. He then started to stroke my hair as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I love you, Sunset. Don't forget that." Said Bill, right as I fell unconscious.

(A/N):
Sooo, how did y'all like it? I thought it was pretty good, especially since I added in a new AU. Here is some of its info:
-AU is called Demontale
-Everyone is a demon
-Fanmade by me
(I searched up Demontale on Google and only got Demitale. So if you have created an undertale AU that has the same name or know somebody who created this AU, then I am sorry and I will mention the creator.)

LOVE YALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!