The Rescue Plan P.T 2

(Y/N) P.O.V:

When I came to, I was in a very strange, yet somewhat familiar, room.

"Come on..." I said sitting up, not even paying any attention to the fact that there was somebody else in the room with me...WAIT WHAT?!

"H-Heya k-k-kiddo." I heard the voice of my captor say. God why can't he just leave?

"W-We're g-g-gonna go n-now. I-I have t-to I-I-introduce y-you to a f-f-few people." Why does he stutter like that all the time? Whatever, I got up and stretched then walked over to where he was standing. He grabbed a hold of my arm and opened a portal, then we walked through the portal and ended up in the...what was it again? Anti-Void? Whatever it was I had been there before. This time though there was something different. There were three different people so I guessed that these were the people that I was supposed to be meeting.

"(Y-Y/N), meet Y-Yonerin Shink-ko, E-Evie Fawn, a-a-and N-Nanileah Norma-an." He pointed to each one of their figures as I tried to remember their names.

"Hello." I said to them all. I looked at all of their figures, and saw that they were all a bit taller than me.

"What's up?" Is what the girl who I remembered to be Nanileah Norman said to me. Yet the other two just stared and waved at me.

"Nothing much, just got kidna-" I wasn't able to finish speaking because Error covered up my mouth with his hand. He then leaned down to whisper something in my ear.

"Say that and you'll die." Well that was very...subtle. I gulped and forced out a fake smile to at least pretend that I was happy to be around them. I didn't know if they were all bad people or anything, though they must have a sort of criminal record since they came here becasue Error said to. Or did he also threaten them?

"Cool...anyways, as Error said before, I'm Nanileah Norman but you can call me Nani." Said Nani.

"Hey. I'm Yonerin Shinko, but you can call me Erin if you would like." Said the other girl who seemed to be only a few inches taller than me.

"Hellosles! I'm Evie Fawn, but you can call me Eve! I can tell that you and me are gonna be awesome friends!" Said Eve with such a big smile that it could even put Jeff the Killer to shame. (Yes I know, wrong fandom. Now you can yell at me all you want in the comment section😂) She didn't seem to look or act all that dangerous so I put on a real and sincere smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you all!" I said enthusiasticly, but thats when it hit me. Why did Error bring me here to meet them?

"W-Well you a-a-all must be w-w-wonderi-ing why I-I cal-led you all h-here." He said in his glitchy voice. Me plus all of the others looked at him with our confused faces as that is what we had all been waiting for him to answer.

"B-Bill h-has made her h-h-his 'a-acquaint-tance' so I-I will be sh-showing-g her a-a-around. A-And by th-that, I mean th-that y-you thr-three will." He said, then pushed me towards the girls as he simply smirked and waved goodbye. Then in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

"So...you guys will be showing me around? Hehe...heh?" I said in a very nervous tone, I wasn't ready for this.

(A/N):
Heya lovelies! Long time no see huh? Sorry I wasn't able to post. I got done with this chapter a while ago and just now got to post it. You see, as I am writing this I'm trying to find internet reception. Anyways, I'm sorry it's so short. But at least I finally got pikachutail5 Sweet_Sugarlover and GinjinkaTale_Sans OC'S into the story! I hope you guys liked it!

And this is on a non-related note but it's still an important question. I am thinking about entering the 2019 wattys thing. I've already got a few chapters done on my laptop (I write this story on my phone).

Yes!

Or

No!

I want y'alls honest opinion! Love you all and I hope you are having an amazing day or night! And just message me if you have any suggestions for the book and I will try my best to get back to you!