AU'S?

(A/N)
Heya lovelies! So, I hope that you have thought about who the two mysterious people are! Now, on to the story!

(Y/N) P.O.V:

"But...who are they?" I asked Bill with clear curiosity in my voice. I pointed over to two people that were looking into portal like mirrors that were both showing multiple different colored pictures and other types of languages that I couldn't understand. Although, when I took a closer look at these two strangers, I realized that they weren't actually people. They were skeletons just like Bill!

"Toots, I need you to stay here for a second while I go and discuss something with those two over there." Bill told me with a tone of voice that let me know that I would be safe by myself. Then he walked over to the two strangers and after a while they both looked over at me which made me feel uncomfortable. Especially since I didn't know who they were.

After they both finally looked away from me, I felt something go on mouth. I tried to see what it was our what was behind me that put something over my mouth, when my line of vision became blurry and I became dizzy. The last thing that I remember hearing was Bill and the two strangers yelling my name, then everything went black.

??? P.O.V:

This girl has something different about her, something that makes her more vulnerable than the others. I can't believe that Bill could have been so foolish as to just leave her alone in an unknown place. At least now I can see what makes her so special to Bill.

Bill P.O.V:

I looked over to where (Y/N) was pointing and saw that Nightmare and Dream were here with us as well but were completely oblivious to our arrival. How rude of them, not to acknowledge their favorite dream demon.

I told (Y/N) that I had to go discuss something with them and made sure that she knew that she could be safe by herself.

"Guess who~" I said to the two brothers who looked over at me and gave me a weird look.

"Since when did you start talking like that? Have you been to UnderLust lately?" Nightmare said to me.

"I missed you too. So! I brought someone with me today, her name is (Y/N) and if you touch her or look at her in a way that Lust would, I won't hesitate to go genocide." And then I gave them my award winning smile as they both looked behind me to (Y/N) who began to look uncomfortable.

"She's a pretty one. How'd you get her?" Nightmare asked me.

"Well I didn't just buy her at a convenience sto-" I was cut off by Dream and Nightmare yelling (Y/N)'s name and running behind me. I looked to where they were running and saw that Error was holding (Y/N) bridal style and was going to teleport away with her! I began to tell her name to try and wake her up because it seemed as though Error had knocked her out with something. Although, when we all thought we caught him in time, he teleported away with (Y/N).

CLIFFHANGER!!!
WHERE DID ERROR TAKE (Y/N)? WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? WHO KNOWS?!?! JUST BE PREPARED FOR SOMETHING COOL LIKE FIGHTING OR SOMETHING ELSE LIKE THAT! I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASER FORGIVE ME FOR THE LONG WAIT!