Tour P.T 3

(Y/N) P.O.V:

As Erin pulled me through her portal, we ended up in a place that looked like the exact description of Hell itself. There was a huge black and blue castle in front of us, it was so big that it looked like it could house GODZILLA!!!

"Welcome to, drumroll please... Nightmaretale!" She said with more enthusiasm than I would have thought could come from her.

"So this is your favorite AU, huh?" I asked her while looking around, taking in the terrifying scenery.

"Yup. And if I'm correct, Nightmare should be coming out of his castle any second now to see why we are here!"

"Why would he do that?"

"Well duh, it's because he doesn't like visitors, but when he knows that it is me and the girls, he'll be cool with it."

"How do you know that?"

"Because the author said so!" Wait...author? What does she mean by author?

While I was zoning it and questioning what Erin meant by 'Author', I haven't even realized that I was being pulled by Erin up to the castle.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?!" I almost yelled at her, finally snapping back to reality.

"I'm getting impatient with Nightmare so I'm going inside...well we're going inside." She said. I facepalmed myself, but instantly froze when I felt bone instead of flesh against my face.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that my hand had completely lost it's skin and was just bones. I was turning into a skeleton faster than I thought I would. I stood there in shock and fear as I started to shake unknowingly, which alerted Nani.

"Hey, are you okay? Your shakin up a storm." I simply showed her my hand and she looked at me in confusion.

"Isn't your hand supposed to be like that? Your from a half human-half monster AU, right?" I just shook my head, and she then stared at me in shock.

"I'm from above ground...from the human world..." I said in an almost whisper, which I was also shocked to see that the three of them heard me. Before that Eve and Erin were just giving me and Nani weird looks, but they now understood the situation.

"Oh my Asgore, WHAT?!" Shouted Eve, but that was all I heard before my vision became blurry and I fell, unconscious.

(A/N):
Heya lovelies! I hope you all are having a lovely day/night wherever you are! I just wanted to show you all the schedule of how my story updating/editing will go.

Schedule
Monday: No update
Tuesday: Editing Spiderman X Reader story
Wednesday: Update 'The skeleton in my dreams'
Thursday: Edit my secret story
Friday: Update 'The skeleton in my dreams'
Saturday: No update
Sunday: No update

I feel content with the story schedule, what about y'all? Also, how did you all like the chapter? I honestly thought it was pretty good. Though, it was pretty short. But what will happen to (Y/N)? You'll just have to read and find out in the next chapter!