Tour P.T 2

(Y/N) P.O.V:

As soon as Eve pulled me through the portal that she created, I realized why Nani didn't like this place. Everything was bright and mostly pink, though it seemed as though everything were made out of candy. Like cotton candy trees, green frosting swirls as bushes, and powdered sugar as the 'snow'.

"Welcome to my favorite AU, Candytale!" She yelled at me, and I could have sworn that she said something afterwards, but I couldn't hear her due to the ringing she left in my ears.

"I still like Sourtale better..." Said Erin, she hadn't spoken much since I met her. I wonder why.

"Stop being such a wuss, Erin. You know you want to taste the chocolate water down at waterfall!" Yelled Eve, again leaving ringing in my ears.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I never agreed on walking around town, you know how Candy gets around me..." She said while shuddering at the end a little bit. Who was 'Candy'?

"Who's Candy?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"I'll introduce you!" Said Eve.

"No, you will not." Snapped Erin. It was clear that she was not a big fan of Candytale. I wonder if it's just because of her personality or something, but I didn't want to be rude and ask so instead I stayed quiet.

"Aww, please?!" Begged Eve, though it looked as though Nani and Erin were going to have no more of this AU.

"No Eve, it's my turn anyways." Said Erin with an evil smirk on her face, that made me a little...terrified to say the least. What was going on inside this girls head?

"Fiiiiiine. Lets go." Said Eve, finally accepting defeat. Erin looked proud that she had won their little argument.

Before I even knew what was happening, I was being pulled through another portal by Erin. How many times was this going to happen today?

(A/N):
Heya lovelies, sorry that it is so short. It is currently 12:34 A.M where I am and I am tired as fuck, so if you will please excuse me, I have to go try to figure put a title for that Spider-Toby story I mentioned in the last chapter, since I haven't gotten any title requests. I was thinking about, "My Saving Spidey." How do y'all like it?

Anyways Imma go now. Bye lovelies!