Error?

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I awoke to a very bright place, but I seemed to be locked in a cage that was being hung to the ceiling by what appeared to be blue and red strings.

"Wh-where am I?" I asked myself thinking that I was all alone when out of nowhere, a skeleton appeared right in front of me.

"Y-Your in the A-Anti Void. N-Now, how d-did you become B-Bill's pet?" He asked me in a very menacing voice.

"What do you mean? I'm nobody's pet! I...I made a deal with Bill and I had to leave my home so that the deal could be sealed." I told him, even though I had nothing to regret, but he didn't respond...

"Y-Your lying. B-Bill kills e-everyone who make a-a deal w-w-with him. N-Now, tell me w-why you a-are so special t-to Bill." Why didn't he believe me?! I was telling the truth! But...if Bill has killed everyone who has made a deal before me, why am I not dead? I had to admit that this was a very troubling question for me to answer, because I couldn't.

"I don't know...just please don't hurt me!" I almost screamed at him. Although when I raised my hands to hold on to the cage bars, I looked in terror at my hands to see that my fingertips had turned into bones. From this fright, I passed out from terror.

Error P.O.V:

This girl is very strange, and clearly doesn't know who I am. That's so stupid of Bill to do, mabye I should just keep her here and never let her go free. Nah, I bet that they will have reaper on my tail in no time. Wait a moment, she's waking up? She should still be knocked out...interesting.

She asked me where she was, so I told her. But, I asked her how she became Bill's pet, which she clearly didn't answer truthfully. I knew that she had to be lying. Bill has never kept a human soul since...wait. She passed out again?

When I looked to see what her problem was, I saw that her hands were slowly starting to become bones. She was turning into a skeleton? That's never happened to anyone before...at least not to any of the Frisk's or Chara's.

"S-Such a weird m-m-mortal. I'll see wh-what happens t-to her sooner o-or later. But first, I-I have to g-go talk w-w-with Bill..."

(A/N):
HEYA LOVELIES! I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING LIKE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN! I HOPE THAT YOU ALL CAN FORFIVE ME! I ESPECIALLY WANT TO SAY SORRY TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN COMMENTING AND SAYING THAT THEY WANTED MORE OF THIS STORY. YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING AND I WILL UPDATE AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK, BUT IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE AT NIGHT. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!