He Finds Out You Cut : Jake

It was the hottest day of summer, and you were dying in your jacket. But you knew you couldn't take it off, you were with Jake, like always. He's almost found out so many times, and you were scared.

"Hey, Y/N?" Jake asked, as he cuddled into you.

"Yes?" You responded, lightly playing with his hair.

"It's sooooo hot out." He groaned.

"I know." You said laughing.

"Take off your jacket." He said, lifting his head up so he could see you.

"No, I'm good." You say while putting your hand under his hair and tugging at the roots.

"Heyyyyyyy." He whined, slapping your hand away.

You giggled as he turned you around so your head was in his chest.

He started to unzip your jacket, but you put your hand on his and moved it to your side. As you were holding hands, Jake asked, "Why do you want it on?"

"Cuz it's cozy." You said, shrugging.

"Whatever you say." He said, tracing circles on your hand.

"I'm gonna take a nap." You said as you snuggled further into his chest.

"Ok, night baby." He said, kissing your forehead.

As you were sleeping, Jake took off your jacket with as little movement as he could. When it was completely off, he laid down on the couch and fell asleep.

He woke up to your screams.

"NO!!!!!"

"I'M NOT YOURS ANYMORE!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

He started to lightly rock you back and forth, now sitting up with you in his lap, whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

You woke up and looked at your surroundings.

"Where's my jacket?!?" You asked franticly looking around.

"Baby it's too hot outside, you don't need it." He said, taking your hands in his.

This is when he noticed a scar. He slowly flipped over your hand to reveal hundreds of cuts all over.

"Oh, baby." He said, kissing your arm all over.

"I'm so sorry." You whispered looking at the ground.

"It's ok." He said, lifting your chin and looking at you in the eyes. "is this what you were dreaming about?" He asked softly.

"Yes." You said, starting to cry, remembering your dream. You put your head in his shoulder and listened to his soothing words, feeling his hand going up and down your back.

"I love you." You mumbled into his shirt.

He have a throaty laugh and said, "Babe I can't here you."

You lifted your head and kissed him, hard. He responded quickly and kissed back.

You gently pulled back and whispered, "I love you," onto his lips.

His lips tugged up into a smile as he said, "Love you more."

"Impossible." You said before pushing your lips back on his.

When you pulled away, he looked at you and asked, "What were you dreaming about?"

"Later." You mumbled, snuggling into his chest once again.

"Ok, good night." He whispered in your ear, nibbling on it.

"Night." You said before drifting off into your first peaceful sleep in a looong time.

A/N I know this is really short but I was wondering if you wanted short or long??? thanks :) love ya

Byeeeeeee