He Tells You He Loves You For The First Time : Andy

You sat on your bed biting your lip to keep your smile from becoming too big. You were texting Andy, your boyfriend, and hoped that he would come over soon.

Andy : Can I come over? I have something to tell you.

You : What is it???

Andy : It's just something thats been on my mind lately

You : Okay.....

You : You're not breaking up with me, right?

After a few minutes of waiting for him to respond, your smile was completely wiped off your face.

Little did you know, he was actually typing, 'Of course not. I love you' over and over, but he kept erasing the I love you, then writing it again.

After about 10 minutes he finally hit send.

Andy : Of course not babe

You : You promise?

Andy : Pinkie promise.

You : Okay. Come over whenever you want to <3

Andy : Ok. I'll be over soon <3

Your fingers hovered over the keyboard as you debated on telling him that you loved him. You decided not to, worried that you would scare him away. You set your phone down next to you on your bed and slowly fell asleep.

You woke up from wet lips brushing your neck. You wiggled around a little bit, then turned around to see who was there.

"I used your spare key." Andy smiled sheepishly, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Oh okay." You smiled, snuggling closer to his warm body.

"Y/N?" Andy said, his voice shaking slightly.

"What is it?" You asked, moving away from his warmth to look into his eyes.

"I-I lo-have something to tell you." He stuttered out quickly, his eyes looking at anything but you.

"Yeah?" You breathed out, grabbing his chin to make him look at you.

"Well," He lightly sighed. "I love you Y/N."

"Oh." You laid there, stunned. But after the words sunk in, a humongous smile spread across your face. "I love you too Andy."

"You do?" He asked, relief flooding his eyes.

"I really really do." You answer truthfully.

"Thank god." He smiled, kissing your nose softly.

You giggled and snuggled back into his body. You heard him continuously whisper 'I love you' into your hair until you fell asleep.

A/N
All of these ones will most likely be kinda short soo yeah
This was suggested by Fangirlisland ages ago but I never did it. Well here it is :-)
Y'all need to follow her, okay? Okay.
She's full of great ideas and is a super nice person :D
Anyway, thank you all for reading!!!
I love youuuuuuu xoxo
Stay beautiful <3