4

AUSTIN POV

It has been a week since I moved here and over that time I have made friends and since I met Jake first he's my best friend and the twins follow me around like a lost puppy and for some reason, they don't let people or furries anywhere near me and I don't know why.

But right now I was in the library waiting for whoever I was supposed to tutor today. Just then the doors open and I see that it's the twins.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We needed a tutor," Axel says.

"And we are as surprised as you are that you're our tutor," Alex says with a chuckle.

"Well ok" they then sit down "so what do you need help on?"

"Well I need help with math," Alex says.

"And I need help with history," Axel says.

"Ok I can help you with that"

We then got started and I helped them with their subjects and when we were done they gave me a ride home and then they left.

AXEL POV

After we dropped him off we went home. When we got home and my mom made us a snack since we're always hungry after school and then we went to our room.

Yes we share a room since our house only has 3 rooms and I know what you are thinking if there are 3 rooms then why are we sharing a room? Well, that's because the other room is for my mom since she works at a job that she can work from home and that room is her office for her business.

"I can't believe my plan actually worked," I said.

"I'm surprised as you are," Alex says.

After a while, we finished our other homework and mom made dinner and when we started eating dad came home just in time.

You see our dad works at a bank and that keeps him busy during the day. 

After dinner was over we helped clean up and then we went to do our own thing.

Dad went to his and my mom's room to read a book since he loves to read.

Mom went to finish her work for the day.

Alex went to our room and played the PlayStation 4.

I went to the living room to watch tv on our 55-inch television and watch my favorite show the Flash and I was watching the new season since it was out.

==================================================================