7

AUSTIN POV

It has been a week since I woke up and today I get to go home today and the twins are picking me up since my uncle had to go to work. 

When they get here they help me stand since I was in a coma for a month I don't have full strength to my legs yet and so I have to stay in a wheelchair most of the time.

"Ready to go?" Axel as he puts me in the wheelchair.

"Yeah" Alex then pushes the wheelchair and we leave the hospital "thanks for picking me up"

"Sure thing," Axel says.

"We'd do anything for you," Alex says.

We then got into their truck and we left. As we drove we went to a place at a cliff.

"What are we doing here?"

They look at each other and then get out of the truck and come sit in the back with me in the middle.

"This place is called Love Mountain," Alex says.

"And the reason why we came here is that," Axel says.

"We like you," they both said at once. And I gasp.

"Guys I'm flattered, but I'm not worthy, I mean look at me" I wave my hands all over me "I'm a nerd and you guys are popular and a lot of people are not going to like it"

"Who gives a dam," Axel says.

"We don't care what they say," Alex says as he puts his paw on my hand "all we care about is you and we would give up our popularity for you"

"I don't know what to say" I look at both at them "when did these feelings start happening?"

"When we first met," they both said.

"Wow," I said as I blush.

"Your cute when you turn red" Axel says with a chuckle.

I then hide my face with my hands "stop" they chuckle.

"Don't hide your face silly," Alex says as he takes my hands off my face.

"So what now?" I ask.

"How about we start on taking you out on a date tonight," Axel says.

"What about my uncle?"

"We already took care of that and he's ok with it," Alex says.

"Well then ok"

"Great" Axel says and then kisses me.

"Wo bro don't hog him all to yourself," Alex says and then pulls me away from Axel and kisses me.

After that we left and we went to my house and we stayed in my bedroom and we watched tv and laid on my bed with me in the middle and them on each side of the bed.

After a while, we left the house and we went out to eat at a fast food place and then we went to see a movie. While we watched it I sat in the middle and we ate popcorn and we drank some Dr. Pepper.

After the movie was over we went to their house and we went to their room with Axel carrying me there. When we got there I saw that there were 2 full beds in this room.

"You 2 share a room?" I ask as Axel puts me down on the bed.

"Yeah and we don't mind," Alex says and I nod.

After that, we laid down together and before I knew it I was out like a light.

AXEL POV

After Austin fell asleep we just watched him.

"He is something isn't he?" Alex asks with a chuckle as he moves Austin's hair out of his face.

"Yeah and we need to protect him better"

"I agree," Alex says.

After that, we went to sleep.

==========================================================