17

ALEX POV

It has been a crazy few weeks since the pups were born and it's getting harder and harder to leave when we have to go home. I wish I could ask my parents if Austin could live here but the house is to small for all of us.

But right now we were in the kitchen talking to our parents.

"So what did yall need to talk about?" dad says.

"Well here's the thing," Axel says.

"Ever since the pups were born we hated it that we had to leave them and Austin and we wanted to ask you if there was a way for us to be with them full time," I said.

"I knew this day would come," mom says with tears "let me guess you feel like your dying inside and feeling bad because you feel like your abandoning them"

"Yes," we both said.

"Kids, believe me, the way you feel is how I felt when you were born and you feel that way because you feel need to be with them," dad says.

"Yes exactly," I said.

"That feeling won't go away until you're with your mate and pups and so even though it hurts us to see you leave, we understand," dad says.

"But you must do something for me," mom says.

"And what's that?" we both said.

"Well for 1, you have to ask Austin's uncle first and 2 if he says yes you have to let us babysit our grandpups from time to time," mom says and that makes us chuckle.

"Of course you can," Axel says. "and thanks" they nod.

After that, we went to my truck and we drove to Austin's uncle's house. When we got there we went to the door and knocked on it and after a few minutes, his uncle answered it.

"O hey guys come on in" we then walked in "keep your voice down ok, Austin and the pups are asleep" we noded.

"We need to talk to you," I said.

"Alright, let's go to the living room," his uncle says. When we got there we sat down "so what do you need to talk about?"

"Well, we were wondering if it was ok if we could move in?" Axel asks.

"Why? Did your parents kick you out or something?" his uncle asks.

"O god no, you see to us furries we feel like we're abandoning them when we leave and it's killing us," I said.

"And that's why we asked if we could move here to be with them," Axel says.

"What do your parents think about this?" his uncle asks.

"We already asked them before we came here and they're ok with it, but only if it's ok with you," Axel says.

"I see" we then see him thinking for a second "alright you can move in"

"Really" he nods with a smile "thank you," we both said.

When Austin woke up we told him and he was glad to hear that. Axel and I decided to do something romantic and so we took the pups to our parents house and they go all 'aww' as they held them. 

When Austin wasn't paying attention we told our parents on what we had in mind and they thought it was romantic and so my dad gave me his credit card.

After we left we went out for dinner and we talked.

"I'm glad my uncle let you both move in," Austin says.

"Us too," we both said.

After dinner, we went to see a movie and it was a great movie.

After that, we went to my truck and we did a make-out session and then we went to a hotel and we got a room.

When we were in the room we went straight to making out and slowly removing our clothes. Soon we started pleasuring Austin and that makes him moan.

I then turn him around I stick my tongue into his hole and that makes him moan and then Axel pushed his cock into Austin's mouth and that made him moan.

After a few minutes, we changed positions and I laid on my back and Austin was on top of me and Axel was on top of us. We then started pushing our cocks inside him and that makes him scream in pleasure.

We had sex for hours and when we finally knotted him together we saw that his stomach was growing from our cum we left in him.

But after that, we relaxed and cuddled close to him.

"We're sorry love," Axel says.

"For what?" Austin says as breathing heavy.

"For us knotting you," I said.

"And, what we did was great," Austin says.

"O yes it was great, but since we knotted you together you will get pregnant again love," Axel says.

"O yeah" he then cuddles up to me "I don't care, I'll have as many as you want"

"We'll hold you to that," we both said and then kiss him and then we went to sleep.