12

AXEL POV

Spring break was awesome, we had a lot of fun, what we did was go swim at this lake by the cabin and we swam naked because that lake is called naked lake and so you can swim naked and nobody will care, but since we were alone we ended up having some good sex and we both knotted him more than once, so in other words we both penetrated him at the lake together.

But right now we were packing up since we had to leave tomorrow since school starts back up again on Monday which is sad because I love it here, but I know that we have to go back home.

"What are you thinking about bro?" Alex asks.

"I'm just thinking that this place would be a good place to live"

"I see" we then look at Austin "we sure had a good time with him this week didn't we brother," Alex says.

"Yeah" I chuckle.

"You do know that since we didn't use protection there is a possibility that he could get pregnant" Alex says.

"I know" I sigh "but we both know that when you mate you can't wear protection or it doesn't work"

"I know," Alex says.

"What doesn't work?" Austin asks as he walks to us.

"We were just talking how once school is over for us we'll be going to college and" we look at each and then back at him "we don't want to leave you and so we don't think college will work out without you there," I said.

"O guys," Austin says and then hugs us "you need to go to college because how are you going to get good jobs if you don't and I can always get an apartment near your college anyway"

"You're so smart," Alex says.

"Well I am a nerd," Austin says and that makes us all laugh.

"Yeah" we hug him "your our nerd" we both said.

"Our cute little nerd," I said.

"I am not little," Austin says.

"Yeah ok" he gasps and punches me in the chest "that didn't hurt"

"You and your muscles," Austin says as he walks away.

We then start laughing.

After we were all packed we ate dinner and we had one last matting before going to bed.

JAKE POV

We were packing up since the school was starting on Monday again and we will graduate soon too. I can't believe how long it has been. I mean I have been in a relationship with Kyle for 3 months now and our first month together was when my best friend was in the hospital. But I'm glad that Austin and Kyle get along so well.

But right now I was packing up and Kyle was in the bathroom for some reason and he's been in there for at least 20 minutes and I wonder why. 

I then go to the bathroom and knock on the door "babe you've been in there for a while are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute," Kyle says.

"Ok," I then go sit on the bed and wait. Just then the door opens and he comes out "so why were you in there for so long?" he then starts crying and so I go to him and he buries his face into my fur "what wrong?" he said something but I couldn't hear him "I couldn't hear you say again"

This time he backed away from me and took a deep breath "I have been feeling sick lately in the mornings"

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I ask with worry.