16

AUSTIN POV

It has been a month already and I should give birth any day now and I got to meet Jake and Kyle's pups and they are so cute and they gave us pictures of them in the grass and it's a cute picture.

But right now I was at the park with everybody and Kyle and the pups were here as well. The twins were playing football with Jake and Kyle and I were on a blanket with the pups.

"I just can't get over on how cute they are," I said.

"I know what you mean, they are took cute" he then looks at me "so how are you doing?" Kyle asks.

"Well I should give birth any day now and we can't wait to meet them"

After a while, we left the park and we went to get something to eat for lunch and then Jake and Kyle left and I went with Alex and Axel house and we relaxed and watched tv.

As we relaxed I sat in the middle and Alex sat on the left andAxel sat on the right and they each had their paws on my stomach.

I then felt something.

"What was that?" Axel asks.

"I don't know," I said. I then groan and put my hand on my stomach "something feels weird" I then feel pain and that made me groan in pain.

"What's wrong love," Alex asks with worry.

"I don't know" I then look at them "we should go to the hospital"

"Then let's go" they both said.

We then left the house and went to the hospital. 

When we got there they helped me inside and the nurse took me to a room and the doctor checks me.

"What's wrong with him doctor?" Axel asks with worry.

"He's going into early labor, but something is wrong and so we need to c section or your pups will die," the doctor says.

"Well then what are you waiting for dam it gets to it doctor," Axel says in a serious and worried.

"Right away," the doctor says.

"I'm sorry about him," Alex says.

"It's ok, he's not the first to yell at a doctor," the doctor says.

After that, the doctor took me to the room to have sergury.

They then put a needle in me to make me num and Axel and Alex were by my side as they opened up.

After a few hours they were done and they started taking out our pups and the cleaned them up and then gave us them. And 4 were born.

"Doctor," I said.

"Yes," the doctor says.

"I still feel like something still inside me"

"Thank you, I will check it" he then checks a few minutes "my god"

"What?" all 3 of us said.

"There is still pups in there and I need to get them out before its too late," the doctor says.

"Then please do it, doctor, I don't want to lose any pups," I said with worry.

"Of course," the doctor says.

He then went back to work and after a few minutes, I gave birth to 4 more pups.

"Doctor how did he have 4 more pups, the ultrasound showed just 4 pups," Alex says.

"Well, it turns out the other 4 were hiding and that's why the ultrasound couldn't see them," the doctor says.

"Are they ok doctor?" Axel asks.

He then looks at their charts "they all seem to be ok" the doctor says.

"Thank god," we all said.

After they were all checked they came back with all of them and we each hold one and we learned that we had 5 boys and 3 girls. And we named the boys Jack, John, Mack, Max, and Todd and the girls we named them Lilly, Rose, and Kim.

 And we named the boys Jack, John, Mack, Max, and Todd and the girls we named them Lilly, Rose, and Kim

(here's the first 4 that were born)

(the other 4)

"They're beautiful," I said as I held them with tears of joy.

"Yes, they are" they both said.

After a while, my uncle came to see them and then Axel and Alex's parents came too.

"Their beautiful honey," his mom says as she holds one.

"Thanks," we all said.

After a while, they all left and that left us alone with our 8 pups.

============================================================