14

AXEL POV

It has been a month since Christmas and Austin is beginning to show a little and school is back as well and Alex and I keep seeing other furries and people staring at him. But we keep him close to us when we can.

ALEX POV

I still can't believe that Austin is pregnant with our pups and that I'm going to be a daddy.

But anyway we were at lunch and Austin was sitting on my lap while he ate and I was rubbing his stomach with my other arm around his waist.

As we ate I saw people and furries looking at us.

"What are you looking at?" Axel says in a rude way.

After he said that, that made everybody turn around and they left us alone.

AUSTIN POV

Ever since we mated during spring break I think the other furries can tell as well.

"Guys"

"Yeah babe," they both said.

"The others keep looking at me funny, why is that?"

"They probably smell it," Alex says.

"But I took a shower"

"No, what he means is that they probably smell our scent on you and they're probably jealous that we chose you instead of one of them," Axel says.

During the rest of the school day, I kept getting looks from people and furries and I even got yelled at a few of them too.

When school was over Axel and Alex took me to their house and we did our homework and then we laid in bed and relaxed.

"You doing ok babe?" Alex asks.

"I didn't have a good day"

"Why? Did someone hurt you" Axel says with worry and then looks at my stomach "did someone hurt the pups" he starts getting mad "because if they hurt either of you I'll kill them"

"Easy bro," Alex says.

"No one touched me, I just got yelled at by a few people and furries because I was with you 2 and they don't like it" I then hug him "I'm fine and so are the pups"

He sighs in relief "that's good" Axel says.

After that, we decided to watch a movie and we ordered 4 large pizzas since I was eating for 5.

After that, I fell asleep cuddled in the middle of them as they each had an arm around me.

====================================================

sorry it is short, but the next one will be longer.