Epilogue

NO ONE'S POV

The years have gone by and Austin and the twins got married and Jake and Kyle got married too.

Jake and Kyle had 10 pups together and agreed to stop having pups and plus they agreed that 10 was enough.

Now Austin and the twins well they had 8 pups for the first time and then they had 4 pups on the second time he was pregnant and then had 2 pups on the third pregnancy, but after that Austin wanted to stop for a while and they did, until the twins one day saw a furry hitting on Austin while they were at Walmart and their instincts took over and they knotted him again and he got pregnant again and with 4 new pups to the family. And so they have had 18 pups so far.

And Axel and Alex made it their mission to keep knotting him every time they saw someone hitting on him. They just hate it when people are flirting on what's theirs.

But anyway they each do their own thing after college was over.

Jake became an officer and Kyle runs a daycare center and he owns it too.

Alex became a chef and baker and runs his own business.

Axel became a high school coach and he's in charge of all the sports in the school.

Austin became a teacher and teaches at the same high school as Axel.

But right now they were all at work. Jake was in his police car and driving around and Kyle was at his job with all the kids there and their own pups and Austin and the twin's pups as well.

Alex was working on a wedding cake with 12 layers for a customer that was having a wedding in a month.

Axel was outside making the students run the track.

"Come on ladies my brother can run faster than you," Axel says trying to push them to their limit.

Axel was saying that to the boys since he's the coach of the boys P.E. class.

Austin was in class and teaching his class chemistry and explaining what to do.

When the bell rings class was over and his students left except one. The student walked to him.

"Can I help you, Mr. Smith?" Austin asks looking at his student.

"No need to be so formal, call me Kevin"

(this is Kevin)

"What do you want?" Austin asks.

He then gets closer to Austin "I like you  and plus we have chemistry, so go out with me"

"First of all don't use that pickup line and I hate to break it to you, but there are 2 reasons why that's never going to happen," Austin says.

"and what's that?" Kevin says.