11

AUSTIN POV

When I wake up I groan as I move. Just then Axel comes in.

"You ok babe?" Axel says.

"It's hurt too move because of last night"

"Don't worry I can help you with that" Axel says and then picks me up and takes me to the bathroom and sits me on the counter and start a bath.

"Can you join me?" I ask getting nervous.

He looks at me and chuckles "sure babe" after it was ready he removed his clothes and then picks me up and we got into the tub and we relaxed with me laying on his chest and he had an arm around me "this making feel better?"

"Yeah" he then kisses my head "so what now?"

"We have the whole week alone and we are going to be having a lot of fun the 3 of us," Axel says.

"Do you mean more mating?"

"No we have already mated and you belong to us now, no matter how many showers or baths our scent is forever on you and no one can have you but us," Axel says.

"Does that go for the same for you guys?"

"Yep, when we mated our scent mixed with yours and your scent did the same to us," Axel says.

After I felt better we got out and we got dressed and went to the kitchen and joined Alex.

"It's about time," Alex says.

"Sorry Alex but Austin was in pain from last night and I made him a bath and he asked me to join him and we just relaxed," Axel says.

"And you didn't ask to join" he puts his paw on his heart "I'm so hurt," Alex says.

"I think you better go to him," Axel says with a chuckle.

"Ok" I go to him and sit on his lap "your not mad are you?"

He chuckles "never, now give me a kiss" we then kiss "I feel better now"

I laugh as I get up and then we ate breakfast. After a while, Axel left the cabin to get more food for the house and that left Alex and me alone.

"I am sorry that we didn't include you," I said as we laid on the couch.

"Don't worry about" we then kiss and thanks to that kiss we got heated up "let's go to the bedroom"

We then left the living room and went to the bedroom and we continued.

This went on for a while until Alex started fucking me in different positions and then he pushed his knot into me and released his load into me and I released my load all over him.

"Dam that hot was to watch" we turned our heads and see that it was Axel.

"When did you get back?" Alex and I said at once.

"30 minutes ago," Axel says.

"Want your turn brother?" Alex says. as he pulls out.

"I'd love too" he then removed his clothes and Alex just sits on a chair and watched and Axel then pushes his dick into my hole and thanks to Alex I'm still open.

This went on for hours with Axel and he was more ruffer then Alex was and I loved it and of course, he knotted me just like Alex.

After we were done they kissed me and they let me lay down and relax.

JAKE POV

We were finally able to leave Kyle's family and go to where ever he was taking me in the car. After an hour and a half, we came to a house.

"Nice place," I said as we got out of the car.

"Thanks, welcome to my uncle's boat house"

"What are we doing here?"

"I thought maybe we could spend the break here alone," Kyle says.

"Hmm" I smile "I like that idea" we then look at each other and then we kiss with passion.

"Let's go inside" he takes my paw and we go in.

When we locked the door we went to a room and we went straight to making out and slowly taking off our clothes and then we each sucked each other's cocks for a while and I put Kyle on his back and stick my tongue into his hole that makes him moan and when he was wet enough I pushed my cock into his hole and we made love and we did this all day and night and even some during the next day and I made sure to keep my knot in him at all times because I love it when I see his stomach swell up with my load inside him.

When we finally stopped we just laid in bed and cuddled and relaxed.

"I love you, Jake," Kyle says.

"I love you too Kyle"

We do one last kiss and then we fell asleep.

===============================================================