6

ALEX POV

When the game was over we changed and yes we won. When we went to the parking lot and went looking for Austin. After a few minutes, we still couldn't find him and that got us worried.

Just then we heard someone yelling our name and so we turned around and we saw Jake running to us with Axel's jacket.

"What are you doing with my jacket?" Axel asks.

"I have it because Rose came to us and started trouble while yall was on the second part of the game and then a fight started happening and she beat him pretty bad and I stopped her but he blacked out with blood coming out," Jake says.

"Wait she hurt him," I said as I was being pissed.

"Yes she did," Jake says.

"Where is he now?" Axel asks as he takes his jacket back.

"After he blacked out someone called 911 and an ambulance took him away," Jake says.

"Where is Rose now?" Axel asks being pissed.

"After the ambulance came the police showed up a few minutes later and after some questions later on what happen they took her away," Jake says.

"Why didn't you go with him?" I ask.

"They wouldn't let me since I wasn't family," Jake says and then sigh "now if you will excuse me I have to go tell his uncle," he says and then leaves.

"We should go to the hospital," I said.

"I agree," Axel says.

We then went to Axel's car and headed to the hospital.

(this is Axel's car)

When we got there we went to the front desk.

"Hello can I help you?" a female wolf asks.

"We came to see Austin," I said.

"Ok" she looks at the computer "what's his last name?"