18

AUSTIN POV

I can't believe today is the day we graduate from high school. But right now I was getting ready and Axel and Alex were at their parent's house with the pups and so it was just my uncle and me and my pregnant belly, yes that's right I'm pregnant again and I should give birth in a month.

When they found out there were like 'we're sorry' and 'we shouldn't have done that', but I told them that 'I love having their pups' and then I said 'I don't care how many times you knot me because I will never stop loving you or the new members of the family'.

But anyway we have been great, o and get this Jake got Kyle pregnant again and they're having 4 pups this time and they are both excited.

But right now I tieing my tie when there was a knock at the door.

"I got it," my uncle said as he went to the door, after a few seconds I heard my uncle calling me and so I left my room and went to the living room and then I saw it.

"Mom dad" they look at me and they come and hug me "what are you doing here?"

(these are his parents)

"We know that we don't spend a lot of time together, but there was no way that we were going to miss your graduation," mom says.

"I didn't think you come since you never answered your phones"

"Yeah were sorry about that, we gave our phones to our assistant and we soon learned that she was deleting your calls," dad says.

"Then how did you find out?"

"Well my phone broke at one point and so I got a new one and when I looked at my calls I saw that you have been calling us and we just never knew," dad says.

"I knew she was bad news from the start"

"Yes, we know that now and we're sorry we didn't listen to you," mom says.

"Wait if she had yall's phones then that means you never knew what happened to me"

"What did something happen?" dad asks.

"I thought you called them?" I ask looking at my uncle.

"I did a lot of time, but always voicemail," my uncle says.

"Can someone please tell me what we're missing here?" mom asks.

"Well mom a few months or maybe a year I got badly beaten by this mean girl and I had to be sent to the hospital and I ended up going into a coma" they gasp. "but after sometime later I woke up and I eventually started dating these 2 twin furries and as time went by I got pregnant with their pups and that is it, well except for the pups that are in here right now" I then put my hand on my stomach.

"We're so sorry honey" mom then hugs me "so where are these pups anyway?" mom asks.

"The pups are with them and you will meet them at the graduation" it then hit me "shit I need to finish getting ready fast" I then run to my room and got ready.

When I was ready we headed to my graduation. When we got there I went to join the rest of the class and then I saw them and they looked hot.

"Hey, there love," Axel says and kisses me.

"Hey you," Alex says and then kisses me.

"You guys look good"

"So do you" they both said.

After a few minutes, we saw Jake and Kyle and we talked for a while.

"Are you glad school is over for us?" Jake asks.

"Yeah"

"So what are yall going to do after this?" Kyle asks.

"Well, Axel and I got a full scholarship thanks to football and so we're going to college thanks to that" Alex says.

"That's great man," Jake says and then shake paws.

"So how far are you Kyle?" I ask.

"I'm a month and half pregnant, what about you?" Kyle asks.

"I'm a month" I then look at Jake "so Jake are you planning on having more after this?" I ask and he chuckles.

"No, we decided to wait until the pups got a little older and then have more, but what about you?" Jake asks.

"Well since I can't get pregnant without both twins we have decided to stop having pups for a while," I said and he nods.

When it started we went in and we got into a line and then began to walk the hall and when we saw everybody they cheered and we took a seat and the principal began.

(this is the principal)

"As I look at all of you, I was just like to say that I'm very proud of all of you and that I wish you all the best in the future," the principal says. After he was done each role got up and walked and got their diploma and when everybody got them the principal began again "congratulations seniors you have graduated"

We then all cheer and then we left and went outside and went looking for our families. When we did we went to my uncle's house and we had a party.

As we had the party I saw my parents playing with the pups and so I decided to take Axel and Alex to them.

"Mom dad" they look at me "these are the twins I told you about" I then point to each one "this is Axel and this one is Alex"

"It's nice to meet you both," they said and then shake hands.

"Take good care of our son ok," dad says.

"We will" Axel and Alex said.

The party was fun and when it was getting late we put the pups to bed after their bottle and then we cleaned up the mess and then we went to bed since we were all tired.

=============================================================