☆2: "None of your business"

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

We were studying for about 2 hours when my phone started ringing. I took my phone and looked at the number. It was my dad.

"I'll be right back" I got up and went close to the door so the others couldn't hear what my dad was saying over the phone.

"Dad what do you want?"

[(Y/n) I need you to come to Kamar-Taj]

"What? Now?"

[Yeah a person from an other dimension broke in and is now stealing some books with some very dangerous spells]

"My friends are still here"

[I don't care he is really dangerous and knows very difficult spells. We need your help (y/n) so hurry up]

"Okay alright I'm coming" I ended the call and looked at them. They were all looking at me suspiciously.

"Guys I'm sorry but..." I put on the Vaulting boots of Valtorr. "I have to go for a little while but I promise I'll be back soon. It's just..." I took my sling ring and put it on "It's urgent. Don't touch anything please" They were very confused.

"Okay" they said and looked at each other. I got out of the room and closed the door behind me. Here we go hope they don't find this suspicious. I snapped my fingers to change my outfit into my cloak of levitation (the smaller one, like the 'child' of my dad's cloak but mine had a hood), a dark blue oversized robe that reached my knees, with a very thick brown leather belt and some dark blue leggings. Then I made a portal, good thing I'm good at making portals very fast, I walked in and a second later I was standing outside the Kamar-Taj's library. I saw my dad and wong fighting. I made a big shield and walked in.

"Hope I'm not too late" I said and flew closer.

"(Y/n) get the books and go back. NOW" my dad had a big crystal shield in front of him.

"No I want to fight" I said and walked up with the help of the Vaulting boots, over his shield. I made some blades and threw them at the mysterious person. He was wearing a big hood that covered his face and a dark green cloak that touched the floor. The blades didn't touch him because he jumped in the air to avoid them. Then he made a sword and threw it at me.

"(Y/N)" wong shouted

I stopped it inches away my face and crashed it into dust.

"Got it" I said. Then I made a really strong and small box around him that made him unable to move. I lifted up the books that fell on the floor and placed them away so he couldn't get them. Eventually he got out of the box with a melting spell. Wong grabbed the books and left. The mysterious man made a portal behind him so he could leave.

"Oh no I don't think so" dad said as he threw a red lace around his foot. The lace held him back so I was able to make another one and throw it at his other foot. We dragged him towards us as I landed down. But then he made a spell that threw me and dad back, he broke the laces and fell into the portal and disappeared.

"Who the hell was he?" I asked as my dad helped me get up.

"All we now is that he's a guy from another dimension and that he wanted books that had to do with time" Wong walked in with the books.

"Now that we are on the topic, can I read The book of Cagliostro?" I asked while I was playing with my hands.

"No!" They both said.

"But why it's just a book. I won't use any of the spells anyway"

"The study of time is a very difficult subject. You don't want to mess with time" dad said as he helped Wong put the books back in place.