☆23: Subconciousness

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

I still couldn't see anything. But as i started rubbing my eyes, i saw a barely noticable figure.

"Thank you for letting me in" the figure and everything around got more and more clear as i kept walking into nothing.

"(Y/n). I thought you'd never come" his voice said. It was him that was now standing in front of me. My father. He was wearing a white robe. I looked around the light blue room.

"It's surprisingly empty"

"Because he doesn't remember you in his life"

"Can you... not talk like that?"

"Like what?"

"Can you say 'i' instead of 'he'? It's fucking creepy" he smiled. "No, please don't smile at me. That usually means that you know that i'm lyi-"

"(Y/n) why are you here exactly?"

"Uh what do you think captain know-it-all?"

"To know about how to stop austin and put everything back the way they were?"

"No, i'm here to have a tea party. Did you make cookies?"

"(Y/n) who do you think austin is?" I sighed. Damn even my father's subconciousness is stupid.

"My ex-classmate? Is this supposed to be a trick question or something?" He pressed his lips making them into a thin line.

"Did you know austin is from the future?" I frowned and stepped closer.

"How far into the future?"

"20 years from now" i scoffed as i heard his answer.

"But that's not possible. Isn't he supposed to be from another dimension?"

"No. He is from the future not another dimension. He tricked us so we wouldn't realise a time traveller broke into our reality"

"That makes no sense... why..." i laughed trying to push away this crazy thought. "Why would he be from the future?"

"You ruined his life" he answered with a straight face.

"How? How did i ruin his life? This makes no sense. How did i ruin his life in 20 years? When he's 36 years old. How?" I talked fast. My mouth dry. My blood rushing fast through my vains. Anger. Anger filling my whole body. Why is he accusing me of ruining his life when he's the one who did it?

"I suppose you remember the incident with the memory loss"

"You knew about it? Why didn't you say anything to me? I hated myself because of him and you didn't do anything to help me. I-"

"(Y/n)" he stopped me. "I know, he doesn't"

"Oh..."

"You name is kind of a trigger word for him. He forgets everything everytime he hears your full name. That's the reason why he changed schools. Or rather, got kicked out of the school. Everything was going fine in his life until 20 years later you became the best master of mustic arts. You beat a strong, powerful being that was threatening to distroy the univetse and with the help of the Avengers, you saved the galaxy"

"What being is that?"

"I'm afraid i can't reveal this to you"

"Great" i let my hands plop on my sides.

"He had a wife, Eudora and two daughters, Alkyone and Cora. Your name was all over the news" he moved his hands to give more life to his words. "And he forgot. His wife and kids, his whole life basically. Whatever they did, he couldn't remember so they left him. He begged and begged for answers. He even went to you, just to get an explaination. You refused to see him-"