☆12: Promise

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

"Guys tell me" i said in a serious tone.

"5 hours dude. You are probably the first person to wake up so fast from a comma" ned said excitidedly as i signed in relief.

"God, you mother fuckers scared me" we all started laughing when the door opened revealing a very worried dad accompanied Tony Stark.

"Oh my god you're alright" dad run to me and hugged my tightly.

"Why are you so worried? Your heart is beating very fast" i mumbled into his chest.

"They notified us that the machines stopped working and i thought that... you stopped breathing" i looked up at him.

"Right. I forgot about that" i let go of him and stumble back and sit on the bed.

"The nurse is coming to check up on you" i looked at Tony who just sat there.

"Dad you didn't have to drag him here" i rolled my eyes and he looked at me confused.

"He didn't. I wanted to come" That's something new.

"Oh well then thank you" i smiled. "Sorry about what i said, i was just angry. Speaking of i-" the nurse came in the room cutting me off.

"Alright- oh. You're not dead" she was confused.

"Nope"

"Okay. Then let's check how your leg is doing" she came close to me as peter and ned walked away so she could check my leg. My leg had stitches on it but it was still bleeding. "We managed to do some stitches to your leg since you were alread unconcious so it took 3 hours into surgery and you were 2 hours in a comma. That's really fast. Can you please lay down" she added. I did as she said.

"Will i be able to walk normally soon?" She looked at me and put on her gloves.

"No it will take for sure a month and-"

"A month?! Dad i can't wait a whole month!" I complained.

"You have to"

"No i don't. I can't, i have to find out what that surpise he was talking about is" i looked at the ceiling.

"What surpise?" Peter asked.

"He told me something about a surpise but... i couldn't really focus cause Oliver was dying. I'm sorry dad i tried to-"

"We'll talk about that later" he answered in a strict tone. I nodded and looked back up.

"Alright, all you have to do is rest here on the hospital and you'll be just fine. You just have to not move your leg so much so the stiches won't pull" she took off her gloves and left the room.

"Yeah sure that's exactly what i'm gonna do" i sat up and started casting a spell. "Psych" i whispered.

"What do you think you're doing?" Dad came closer to my bed.

"I am- ouch trying to cast a healing spell" i bit my buttom lip as i tried not to scream. I noticed that peter, ned and Stark were looking at my leg very surpised.

"That is very impressive. How are you doing that?" Tony asked.

"Yeah how exactly are you doing that? This spell is really difficult. It took me years to perfect" dad said.

"Well on my free time i- AH" i closed my eyes shut and signed. "I go to Kamar-Taj and read these books and try them out" i said as i finished.

"Without my permission?" I looked up at him as i swung my leg off the bed.