☆3: "What the fuck"

ֆȶʀǟռɢɛ

I was sitting on a bench the next day at school. I was wearing my cloak in a huge hoodie form and I had my hood over my head. I was finishing my book about astral projection and the astral dimension when Peter, Ned, flash, Cindy, Mark and betty came and sat next to me. Ugh what do they want from my life. I put on a fake smile closed my book before they could see what was on it and looked at them.

"Can I help you with something?" I said and took off my hood.

"No uh we just came to say hi because we are friends" Ned said. What the fuck are they talking about.

"Alright..." I awkwardly said and started reading again in the hope that they'll leave. But they didn't. Instead they just sat there looking at me while I was reading. They were trying to see what I was reading about.

"Soooo how are you feeling today?" Peter asked I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. Is he serious right now?

"Depressed" I said coldly and tried to ignore him.

"So nothing changed" he whispered.

"What did you just say?" I got up and stared at him in the eyes. I could tell he was scared and I could tell he was trying to understand what I was thinking.

"Nothing, nothing" I turned and looked at they others and caught them turning pages of my book.

"Alright look. I don't know what you think this is but we are not friends okay? I just want to do the damn project and get a grade. So please if you want to be around me so badly" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. "Let's go to an empty classroom and study" I grabbed my book and started walking.

"Why not go to the library?" Betty asked

"Cause they don't let us talk in there" I continued walking. We found an empty classroom and sat down at the floor.

"Alright sit down and get your books out" I had no expression in my voice cause I have no intention of making friends at this school. I just wanted to get over with high school and go to a collage for masters of mystic arts.

"My whole body hurts" Cindy said.

"Meditate" I said while writing down what we need for the second and most difficult part of the project.

"Excuse me what?" Mark asked confused.

"Meditate" I said again. "It helps a lot. I've doing ballet for 12 years and meditation has helped me a lot. It relaxes your mascules and your brain" Especially if you're using your astral from to do it.

"You dance? I didn't know that" peter asked in a surpised tone.

"There's a lot about me you don't know" I said coldly. They looked at each other scared. We studied for a while but then I remembered we need some books for the project so I excused my self and went to the library to grab them.

✮ ✯ ✰

I went inside the school's library and started searching for the books. I already had a stack of books in my arms. I wasn't paying attention to what was happening around me.

"Hey (y/n)" I heard a voice that made me jump and that's when my powers kicked in and made my 3 books levitate above my hands. The orange glow around the books and the fact that my books were levitating made the person calling me gasp.

"What the fuck"

It was Ned. He froze. His eyes were wide and he was looking at me scared. I quickly dropped my books, looked around to see if anyone was watching and then started moving my hand in a wave motion in front of him. I looked into his eyes and prayed for the spell to work or else I'm fucked. My hand made some fire sparks move around my fingers as ned's eyes changed into an orange colour. I made this movement 2 times and then snapped my fingers. When I snapped my fingers, my fingers sparked once more and made Ned close his eyes. Please work, please work. Ned opened his eyes.