I just wanted some god damn chocolate

"...milk...dark...strawberry white dark... shit it all looks good..." y/n chewed on her thumb as she sat crouched facing the chocolates lining the stores wall.

    *BANG!*

  The glass shattered as a man burst in the small drug store with a black gun. Unphased by the loud sound Y/n continued her browsing and mumbling.

     "I could get this coffee chocolate gummies for 1000 yen per oz... or-" Gaping at the chocolate cake seating across the store her mouth watered. But the pricing was 4500 yen, which was all her monthly allowance... the hoodie clad female stood up and strutted to the bakery side as the robber shouted at her. All going ignored until he had the gusto to call,

   "Oi! You emo little pig! Get the fuck on the ground or I'll shoot your brains out!"

    Sharply glaring she pivoted to look at him.

   "Excuse me? Who the fuck you think you are?!" She started to walk twords him as he shook.

   "I AINT A PIG! I LIKE CHOCOLATE,  DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I LIKE? YOURE JUST A LOW LEVEL ROBBER SCUM BAG WHO CANT EVEN SPEAK CORRECTLY!" She poked his chest and he continued to take steps back quivering.

   "YOU HAVE SOME NERVE COMING IN HERE AND TRYNA ROB THIS AMAZING LITTLE STORE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM ON MY GOD DAMN PEROID SO GET THE FUCK OUT, STRAIGHTEN OUT YOUR LIFE, GET A JOB, AND FIND A WIFE! IF I SEE YOUR DAMN FACE AGAIN I WILL NOT HESITATE TO WRING YOUR DAMN NECK!" She continued to should. The man cried out and ran away shouting
'YES MA'AM!'

   Angrily she stomped over to the small chocolate cake, slammed the money in the counter and walked out leaving a shocked store clerk.

   Oh! Yeah, that's Y/n! Her quirk is Truth, if she touches you and activates her quirk you have no choice but to be honest for the next 24 hours. Down side though! She is always brutally honest! No matter the situation or person she's always truthful.

      "My my! That's some courage you have girlie!" Turning around unamused, Y/n shifted on her hip.

    "What do you want?" She sneered.

    "You"

   "Bzzzzt, try again." She rejected. The male came twords her and she held her ground.

   "You're so cute with that little fire cracker personality!"

    "I don't give a damn. You may look like a sexy ass guy, but I'm not interested." She turned and walked away until shrieking laughter rung through the evening air.

   "My! You sure are honest! Is that your quirk?!" He giggled holding his stomach.

   "Yeah, Truth, what about it."

   "Tell me about your quirk! It sounds very, very, interesting~" the man purred.
    Scanning his looks more closely , she rose an eyebrow.

   "I don't think so Freckle face, go bother someone else green bean." She walked away again, then he grabbed her shoulder and hissed in her ear.

   "I'm sorry, if that sounded like a question it wasn't." His grip tightened on her shoulder painfully, and Y/n growled.

   "I count this as sexual harassment. Your looks ain't gonna get you out of a meeting with my fist lover boy." She seethed elbowing him.

   He only chuckled and leaned on his hip, his fingers grazing his lips as he gave a half lidded gaze twords her. His green eyes glowing. "I'll see you round fire cracker~"

   "Not likely." And Y/n walked away more annoyed than before.