Ch:1-SHIVAAY'S BIRTHDAY

Everyone was extremely happy. Shivaay cut his cake and fed to his jaan that's anika. Then to his dearest brothers and sisters. Rudra asked him to wish for something.

Rudy-: bhaiya wish for something. Its your birthday afterall.

Shivaay-:No rudy, today I am extremely happy. I don't need anything. I am satisfied to see my family happy and together. You can wish on my behalf.

Rudy-: Ok bhaiya I want to be a super cool chachu. Its my biggest wish now.

Shivaay and anika blush. Everyone giggle.

Shivaay-: Om, Rudy is talking about you. Grant his wish.

Gauri blushes.

Om-: You very well know that about whom Rudy is talking.

Rudy-: Yes, I am talking about Bhaiya. But I don't have any problem if both bhaiya and O grant my wishes.

Om and Shivaay shook their heads and disbelief while Gauri and Annika blush.

Bhavya suggests dancing and all couples start dancing. After sometime the event planner suggests playing chor police and all girls become chor and boys go to find them.

ShivOmRuJai find Bhavya and Priyanka. They go towards a cupboard which they think Trivedi sisters might be hiding. The screen freezes.....

PRECAP-: Anika is missing and shivaay's breakdown.

This is my first ff. I am a die heard fan of shivika & ishqbaaz. Please give your feedback through comments. Please criticize it if you don't like it so that I can understand my mistake. Give your responses and tell me should I continue or not? Please ignore grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes.