Ch:26-Torture

Anika was taken to the jail and was kept there. She was reminiscing the moments of her and Shivaay and crying. She remembered how their hands were forced to leave each other and the breaking down of Shivaay. Her pov-                                                                                                                                Don't do this to Shiv. Give me power and strength to fight. I don't care about myself. But please take care of him. Please support my family. Please God....                                                                   The police inspector sees her crying and smirks and thinks-" Cry Anika, now u have to only cry. And for that I will get much money. Huh!!"  He then calls someone and says- Come now.

At the Oberoi Mansion-

Shivaay is at his room and trying to talk with the ministers but nothing could be done.

Shivaay's pov- I cannot live without her. She is my need. I need the bail papers. Now I don't care for law. Till I was being Anika's Shivaay and trying to do all this by honest means. But now, I have to show that if Shivaay Singh Oberoi wants, then he can do anything.

His eyes were red with anger and tears were coming out. He got changed and came after being freshed. He then went to the hall and saw everyone sitting and shedding tears.

Shivaay- Don't shed tears. Lets have food.

Pinky- Have u gone mad?? My daughter is in jail and u are thinking to have food.

Om- Shivaay, what are u saying?

Shivaay- I am saying the truth. Nothing will happen to Anika. But for now, I have to listen to her. She wanted us not to take stress. Go and get changed and then eat breakfast. Anika will kill me if she listens that I did not take care of her family.

Gauri- But Bade Bhaiya...

Shivaay- Please Gauri. I know she is ur sister. But trust me, I love her very much. Nothing will happen to her. Eat ur food and then pack the breakfast for me and Anika. I will go to the jail and we will eat together, Please do it for Anika...please

Everyone agrees and they get changed and then have breakfast. Pinky begins to pack the food.

Shivaay- I am coming Annie..

At the Police Station-

Some powerful women enter who are like female don. They go to the inspector-

Women- Where is she?

Inspector- There..wait I am also coming.

They go towards Anika and then open the lock. The inspector enters and 

Inspector- Anika Oberoi, u have to agree that u killed a person.

Anika- Why will I? I haven't . Morever I won't speak until I talk to my lawyer or husband.

Inspector- U r saying this, because u don't remember that night's incident. U were under the effect of alcohol. U consumed alcohol and then drove the car.

Anika- No I didn't. I did not consume alcohol.

Inspector- Agree on this, otherwise we have different options also.

Anika- Do whatever u want. I won't agree.

Inspector- Fine.

The 3 women enter and stare at Anika.

Inspector(to women)- Make her accept the truth.

He then locks the gate and goes. The women get close to Anika. Anika gets scared and moves behind. One women slaps Anika. She falls down and gets bruise. Others also beat her with belts and sticks. Her condition becomes terrible. Her hands and face had bruises and blood was coming out from her nose and mouth. She was crying and reminiscing Shivaay. They beat for some more time. The women ask her to accept the murder. But Anika does not budge and hence gets more beatings. After some time Anika gets unconscious. The women then leave her and go out.

At the oberoi Mansion

Shivaay feels something is wrong but leaves it. He calls OmRu and RiYa in the study. When they enter-

Shivaay- We all have to find the truth. I am going to Anika for now. Bhavya and Rudy go to the Nia's house and then ask her. See the CCTV footage of the party. If u find anything unusual then tell me. Send me the footage too.

Bhavya- Ok Bhaiya.

Bhavya and Rudy left.

Shivaay- Gauri u stay in the house. Be with the elders and take care of them. Om, u see the cctv footage of our house and the buildings close to our house of the night.

Om and Rudra also leave.

Shivaay then goes to the police station. The inspector gets tensed seeing him.

Shivaay- I want to meet my wife. 

Inspector- Is this some hotel or what? U cannot meet her. And why are u here for?

Shivaay- I don't need to give answers to u. I think u don't know me. I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. One call and u will be out of this job. If u want ur welfare then let me meet Anika. Otherwise it won't be good for u.

Inspector (scared)- Are u threatening me? Huhh!!

Shivaay- Fine!!

He calls the DCP and talks with him for sometime and then gives the phone to the inspector.

DCP- Let him meet his wife.

Inspector- But sir..

DCP- Do as I say? Don't forget who he is?

Inspector- Okey sir.

Inspector asks the constables to take Shivaay to Anika. Shivaay goes with them and sees Anika sleeping(unconscious). He enters and keeps his hand over her and turns her around. He gets shocked seeing the condition of Anika. Anika was also not breathing properly. His tears betray him and he says-

Shivaay- Anika wake up. Nothing happened to u naa. Wake up please. Don't trouble me naa. I know u are doing a prank. Are u angry on me as I took time to come to u. If u are angry, please throw water on me, call me names but please don't leave me. I cannot stay away from u. I cannot live without u. Please wake up. Anika.... I love u very much. Wake up naa...please.

His tear drop falls on her face and she gains her breathe back and mutters saying Shivaay. Shivaay smiles and kisses her forehead. He then takes her in his arms and moves out.

The inspector gets shocked seeing him-

Shivaay(rageful)- If something happens to my wife, I will kill u. Count ur days. U will be finished.

He then goes to the hospital.

At Oberoi Mansion-

Om gets shocked seeing the CCTV footage.

PRECAP- SEARCHING FOR TRUTH AND SOME CLUE. ANIKA IN HOSPITAL. SHIVAAY'S ENCOUNTER WITH HIS ENEMY.

Vote and comment.... Happy Makar Sankranti

Bbye

Camellia