Ch:49-Priyanka's Marriage & Good News

Please don't forget to read the note at the end of the update!! Its really important!!

__________________________________________________________________

The beautiful days come to an end and The Oberois return from their vacation back to Mumbai!! Days began passing and Priyanka and Ranveer's marriage too gets fixed! Everyone was happy!!

After 4 months:

There was a lot of hustle-bustle in Oberoi Mansion, why wouldn't it be, its the Marriage day of the only daughter of the Oberois and also the Remarriage of Gauri and Om . The Oberoi Mansion was beautifully decorated. Everything was in a great pomp and show!! Everyone was looking at the last time preparations!! 

Om had told everyone that Gauri too never got the wedding she deserves!! Everyone agreed and Gauri fell in love with her Jatadhari Hippie again!! Everyone was happy to witness two marriages!! ( Guys, I believe, if Anika was given Remarriage with pomp and show, many times in the serial, then Gauri too deserves it!! Its for her in the real world!! Gul Khan was unfair towards Rikara Fans too!! We deserved to see Rikara's marriage in a beautiful way in the real world too)

At Shivika's room:

Anika- Shivaay!! What are u doing?? Its Priyanka's marriage today...so many work is left and ur are busy doing romance!!

Shivaay- Hmm!! What can I do.....my wife is looking so gorgeous!! I was thinking Anika....time flies by so quickly!! I remember Prinku would make us play with her dolls and dance in her dolls marriage!! Now she is getting married!!

Anika- Yes, Shiv!! Its true!! We have also come a very long journey!!

Shivaay- Yes!! But it wont be possible without u!! Thank u Anika for everything!!

Anika- Now, if ur emotional session is over can we go!! The baraat would be coming soon!!

Shivaay smiles and they go downstairs !!

The baraat comes and the Oberois welcome them!! Ranveer and Om sit in the mandap....Anika brings Gauri while Bhavya brings Priyanka. Both Priyanka and Gauri were looking very beautiful as decked up as brides. Ranveer  and Om gets smitten looking at Priyanka  and Gauri while they blush!!

The Pandits chant mantras and does the rituals. After all the customs, Ranveer puts the vermillion in Priyanka's maang and ties the Mangalsutra in her neck. and Om to Gauri.They take seven rounds of the holy fire and promises each other to stay together forever and always trust each other and support each other at the good as well as bad times!! Everyone throw flowers at them and the Pandit declares both the couples Husband and wife!!

The Brides and Bridegrooms takes the blessings of everyone!! The Oberois tell Ranveer to take care of their princess always to which he agrees wholeheartedly!!

Everyone get emotional at the time of Bidaai of Priyanka....but they knew that she would always be happy with Ranveer and his family!!

Everyone retire to their rooms because they were very tired after a long week full of customs and rituals and functions!!

The next day Priyanka and Ranveer leave to Australia for their honeymoon!!

The next morning, Anika wakes up but feels dizzy!! She holds her head and sits in the bed!!

Anika- Oh!! My God!! I am feeling dizzy!! But that meeting!! If Shiv, gets to know he will scold me!! No- no, I wont allow that.....I have to go to office.