Ch:47- Shopping&Fun

Hey, guys would love to read inline comments!! So, if u get time, do so!! And don't forget to click on the star button. And do give reviews, after reading. I wait for them!! So here is ur chappy-

_____________________________________________________

Anika- Noooo.... I wont..

Shivaay- Don't be mean!! U can do this...

Anika- No, I can't. And I am not mean...

Shivaay- U cannot fulfil such a small wish of ur husband.

Anika- Are u crazy? We are not going on honeymoon. There will be kids. Its a family trip, do u get that.

Shivaay- So, what!! Priyanka told that Ansh, Riom and Ruvya will stay with her in her room. U can purchase it.

Anika- Shiv!! How can I??? We are going for shopping today together. They will tease me if I go to a lingerie shop.

Shivaay- No, one will tease u....we will go there without telling anyone. Promise!!

Anika- Fine....But if anyone gets to know that, then I will also shift with Priyanka and send children with u. I am sure they will love their Dad and Badepapa's company a lot...

Shivaay- Noooooo....Nothing of that sort will happen!! Don't do this..

Anika- Better...

The Oberois had breakfast together, everyone discussing about their trips. While Gauri, Bhavya, Priyanka, Anika, Om, Rudra and Shivaay went to the mall for shopping, the children spent time with their grandparents.

On reaching the mall-

Shivaay- So, lets go. 

Priyanka- Yup, Bhabhis lets go...

Om- Noooo, I mean....lets do the shopping alone. We will meet after 3 hours here. Come Gauri...

Shivaay- Yes, the idea is good.( mann mein ladoo phoota)

Rudra- Yes yes, why not....its a brilliant idea.

Anika, Gauri and Bhavya shake their heads while Priyanka is confused.

Priyanka- Then, whom will I accompany.

Shivaay- Om!!

Om- Not me, Rudra!

Rudra- Noo, shivaay bhaiya...

Shivaay- Hey...!! No

Priyanka- What is wrong with u all??

Anika- Leave them Priyanka. Let them go wherever they want. We girls are going to shop together.

Anika and other girls follow her.

The boys too follow them with a frown. They all began their shopping. After sometime when they finished with their shopping, they went to purchase for their kids. While Anika and Gauri were together shopping for their chirrotas in the boys section, Priyanka and Bhavya were shopping for Ruvya in the girls section. And the brothers were nowhere to be found.

Suddenly Shivaay came to Anika and Gauri.

Shivaay- Girls done!! 

Gauri- No, bhaiya!! Its left...we just started.

Shivaay- Anika come with me na, 2 minutes.

Anika- Where??

Shivaay- Lin..No...Lev..Levis shirt...I choosed one. Just see the fitting na...come