EPILOGUE 2

Anika and Shivaay were hugging and sleeping with each other!! They were covered with duvet and their legs were tangled with each other. Anika's head was on Shivaay's chest and her hairs covered his shoulders while Shivaay held her protectively in his arms!! Their whole body was full of love bites that they had given each other, a night back!! Soon the sun rays fell on them and Anika was the first one to wake up!! She smiled seeing her dear hubby sleeping with a cute frown. She wore his shirt and pulled the curtains so that the rays of sun couldn't disturb him!! She kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair!! She was about to go when suddenly a force pulled her and she landed on Shivaay's chest again and he held her!!

Anika- Shiv, leave na!!

Shivaay- Never!!

He began nuzzling in her neck!! And she tried her best not to moan!!

Anika- Shiv...today's Dadaji's birthday, Oberois Industries foundation day!! There is Maha-arti today!! Wake up!!

Shivaay- Yeah, fine!! Chalo!!

They smiled and got ready!!

Anika- U remember, u promised me something yesterday night!!

Shivaay- How, can I forget, lets go!!

Anika smiles and she takes the Arti ki thali and moves out!! Their look-

As they were moving out, Anshi and Ansh came and hugged them!!

Anshi/Ansh- Good morning mumma, papa!!

Shivaay/Anika- Good morning  babies!!

Anshi- Papa, where are u going!!

Shivaay- We are going to the Mandir, Anshi!!

Anshi- We will also go!!

Anika- No baby, u get ready and be with ur siblings, then we have to go to the venue too!!

Anshi- But!!

Ansh- Yes sure!!

Shivaay- Please princess!!