Ch:19-THE MEET

AT SINGHANIA ENTERPRISE :

Raj is staring at Anika's photo- "Wow!! So this is Shivaay's lucky charm. Hmm!! not bad. Shivaay has a good choice. She is really hot. Oh!! I want her in my bed. I want her for a night."

 Suddenly the door opens and his P.A enters and asks him that he needs to go for a bidding. 

Raj-" I don't want to go. Send someone in my place"

 P.A-" Sir every CEO is coming so I thought that it would be nice if u also go".

 Raj-" Did I ask for ur suggestion....wait every CEO will come, that means Shivaay Singh Oberoi will also come. Hmm!! Tell the driver to get ready, give the papers, I will go". 

P.A-"okey sir". The P.A leaves.

 Raj-" Today I will meet this SSO"

THE OFFICE WHERE BIDDING WILL TAKE PLACE :

All the CEO s are present. Everyone give their file and then wait for the result. Raj comes to Shivaay.

Raj- I am Raj Singhania, owner of Singhania Enterprise.

Shivaay- Shivaay Singh Oberoi, CEO of Oberoi Industries.

Raj- Who doesn't know u? I must say u have a good business sense. But this bid will be won by me.

Shivaay- Overconfidence is harmful. Still, all the best to u.

Raj- Lets see.

They show attitude to each other and then wait for the results. The results are announced and the deal goes to "SINGHANIA ENTERPRISE."(jhatka laga). Raj smirks evilly. Everyone congratulate him. Shivaay comes towards him.

Shivaay- Congratulations Mr. Singhania.

Raj- I told u naa, I will win.

Shivaay- Good. But mark my words one day ur overconfidence will lead to ur downfall.

Raj- Don't give so much gyaan. Be a businessman not a saint.

Shivaay smiles and goes to sit on the chair. 

Dealer- Mr. Singhania, we will throw a merger party for this, this weekend. U all are invited. Please come with ur better halves. And Mr. Singhania please decide an event manager for this purpose. Make sure he/she should be good.

Raj- The event manager will be the best. After it is Singhania's party. The best event managing firm is owned by Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. We should contact her.

Shivaay stares at him while the dealer agrees.

Raj- Well Mr.Oberoi, why don't u ask ur wife to plan this party for me(with evil smirk), I mean for us. If u don't mind. I heard she is the best.

Shivaay- My wife is the best(possessively). But we do not talk about our professional work at home, we have many other things to do(with a chuckle). I think in this regard, you(the dealer, not Raj) should contact her.

The dealer agrees and the meeting gets over. Raj comes to Shivaay.

Raj- I would love to meet ur wife Mr.Oberoi. See u at the party.

He leaves while Shivaay clenches his fist. Shivaay's pov-He was claiming to be my rival. According to sources, his career story is bad. How did he managed to win this deal. And why the hell is he so much interested in Anika. I have to find out.

He calls his private investigator and asks him to gather information about Raj Singhania.

He then goes to his office.