Ch:15-Honeymoon-Day 8

The sun rose and a beautiful couple were sleeping with each other hugging and cuddling. This time the sun definitely rose from the wrong side as Anika got awoke. She opened her eyes and smiled seeing her husband who was nuzzling into her. She kissed Shivaay's both cheeks and then wore his shirt. Then she got freshed. Shivaay woke up by then as he found his wifey missing. Then he looked infront of him and saw the epitome of beauty, his wife who was wearing his shirt which was barely till her thighs, looking at the sea. He went and backhugged her.

Anika- U call me kumbhakaran, now say? I am awaking everyday earlier than u. Well good morning kumbhakaran hubby.

Shivaay- Hey I am not Kumbhakaran. Well I was really tired. U know my wife was a jungli billi yesterday night. She didn't let me sleep. What was my mistake in this?(he smirks and winks at anika)

Anika blushes and hits him and says- Haww!! cheepra, u didn't let me sleep the entire night and talking. Huhh!!

Shivaay- Okey fine!! Well I didn't knew my wifey will look so hot and sexy in my shirt.

Anika- Well ur wifey is born hot. She looks hot and sexy in whatever she wears.

Shivaay- Yes, but when she doesn't wear something,  she looks the hottest and sexiest.

Anika pushes him and goes to get ready. They both return to the hotel and get ready. Then the go to have breakfast. Then they go to visit the most wonderful thing of Singapore that is Universal Studios. Their look-

 Their look-

They went inside the universal studios

They went inside the universal studios. They both watched many shows, some films etc. Then they went to the rides area. The rides were very good and some were dangerous.  After completing some rides

Shivaay- Annie, I hope u are not scared of any ride.

Anika- Huhh!! Anika is not scared of anything.

Shivaay- Okey then u will sit with me on whichever ride, I tell u.

Anika- Afcourse.

Shivaay- Okey come lets go.

They both go to a place and saw-