Ch:27-The Truth

Shivaay takes Anika to the hospital and admits her there. The doctor clarifies that she was beaten, but there was nothing serious. Shivaay signed with relief. He opens the door and enters Anika's ward. He sees Anika unconscious and her body full of wounds. He kisses Anika's forehead and then gets teary eyed-

Shivaay- I promise u Annie, I will not leave the person. He has been on my nerves now. Now u just see, the person will get destroyed. I wont let u go anywhere now, away from me. Please wake up for me. Please jaan...

Rudra, Bhavya and Om enter and get teary eyed seeing the vulnerable condition of their Bhabhi. They all went out and have a conversation. Shivaay gets shocked after the conversation. He asks Om to come with him and Rudra and Bhavya to stay there.

Om and Shivaay were in the car. Shivaay drops Om in a place and goes to the police inspector at his house. The inspector gets tensed seeing him. Inspector- "U here". Shivaay-" I want to show u something". Inspector-"what". Shivaay makes him see a video, where a 10 years kid is playing in the park. Inspector-" He is my son. Don't do anything to him". Shivaay smirks-" Why, shouldn't I". Inspector-" He is innocent. He has not done anything." Shivaay- " My wife is also innocent. She also has not done anything." Inspector-" See..." Suddenly the door opens and the inspector's wife and his son enter. Her wife was teary eyed.

Wife- I cannot imagine u went so low for money.

Son- I hate u papa. For every son their papa is a superhero, but u r a villain. I was taught in my school that police helps people. I was so happy thinking that my papa helps people. I always wanted to be like u. Now I am ashamed of u. I don't want to be like u. I hate u...

The inspector bows his head in shame and says- I am sorry. I got blind in money. I couldn't see the real happiness. I know my one sorry cannot do anything but I am ready to help u Mr.Oberoi. U r wife is innocent. I will prove that. Then may be one day my son will say that he is proud of me. I will await for that day. I will repent for my mistake.

Shivaay- Its good u realized. Tell me, who wants to destroy Anika. For whom, are u working?

Inspector- They are leaving today. Because they have taken the revenge. Lets go first, otherwise, we cannot save Mrs.Oberoi.

Shivaay and The inspector leave.

They reach a flat. As they enter it, they see a man and a woman who have their back in front of Shivaay. The inspector fires his gun in the upward direction and the man and the lady look back. They all get shocked seeing each other.

 They all get shocked seeing each other

The man- (jhatka laga)