Ch:43-The Grand Reunion

It was around lunch time. And Shivaay was playing with Ansh in the garden. Shivaay was batting and Ansh was balling. Anika was making lunch. 

Ansh- U will loose Dad, u will be out.

Shivaay- I won't loose, huhh!!

Ansh- Ansh Singh Oberoi never looses!!

Shivaay rolls his eyes remembering Anika's dialogue- Ansh is just like u, tadibaaz!!

Shivaay smiles remembering!!

Shivaay hits the ball and it sprang high. Ansh was running towards it to catch it. Suddenly, Ansh rose into the sky and the ball was eventually in his hands. As he looked up, he saw his Rudy Chachu!!

Ansh- Rudy Chachu, Thank u....Yipee!! Dad u lost.

Shivaay came towards them and Rudra looked towards him.

Shivaay- U here!!

Rudra- I came to met my nephew!!

Ansh- Chachu, u didn't brought Riom and Ruvya.

Rudra- I will bring them the next time. Today, I have brought some one to meet u...

Ansh- Who is it!! Do I have more cousins..

Rudra- No, but he is ur elder chachu...

Om enters goes towards them- Hii!! Ansh...

Shivaay gets teary eyed seeing his brother after 5 years, soon the past came knocking and he looked the other side. Here, Om didn't knew how to initiate a conversation with Shivaay. He was feeling guilty to look into his eyes...

Rudra- Ansh, he is Om chachu, he is Riom's dad...

Ansh( smiles)- Hello Om chachu, I don't know why didn't dad tell me about my such a big family.

Shivaay- Things change with time Ansh...

Ansh gets confused while Om and Rudra gets teary eyed....

Om- I need to talk..

Shivaay- What is left to talk!! Just go..

Rudra- Bhaiyya please...

Shivaay- Okay!! Come inside!!

______________________________________

Ansh was munching his lunch while ShivOmRu were in the study. Anika was feeling awkward there, with so much silence.

Anika- U all talk, I'll go...

She was about to move out when Om called- No Bhabhi, don't go, its important for u to listen. Also, u were a part of our Obro Group and Obro Hug.

Anika smiled and remembered all the moments they spent together and finally the separation. Thinking so, a tear passed and she quickly rubbed it of...

_________________________________________

As Om ended saying his part, blackmail and everything...he felt a burning sensation, his brother had slapped him. Shivaay had slapped him. Shivaay held his collars and looked towards him with bloodshot eyes-

Shivaay- So much happened, 5 years, How could u? Why didn't u tell me anything Om? Was I nothing? How could u get blackmailed? Who were u to bear all the pain alone? I hate u for what u did!! Om....U could have told once...to me!! Why didn't u? And dare u speak about the sacrifices and all. I always considered u and Rudy as my sons. U cheated me. I was so angry on u all these years. U acted!! Such a great actor....I hate u...