Ch:35-The Award Ceremony

Anika got ready for the Award Function. Then she went down to the hall where the Ceremony would be taking place, along with her bouncers.

At Paris-

Shivaay was looking at the sky thinking about the past-

_______________________________________

Continuing from the previous update's flashback

Anika was shocked to see Tej killing a person. Tej smirked evily towards her.

Anika- Badepapa!! How could u kill someone? Why??

Tej- Oh!! My dear....don't u still realize, all this is for money.  He was my business partner.I have done much more than this and I can do much more.

Anika(cries)- I can't believe this. No one will forgive u. U killed this person. Why?? I...I will tell everyone. I will tell Shivaay...

Anika turns to go but goons surround her. Anika gets scared and moves back.

Tej hits Anika with a rod. Anika holds her head and falls down loosing her consciousness. Tej smiles evily and then pours kerosene every where. He then lights fire and then goes away with his goons.

Jhanvi was behind the pillar hiding and listening to everything. She cries and then goes to Anika and saves her. Jhanvi brings Anika to the hospital.  Jhanvi  calls Shivaay and asks  him to come to the hospital. Anika gets conscious and Jhanvi sits beside her.

Anika- Badima, Badepapa..

Jhanvi- I know, I saw everything. I didn't knew that he can fall till this level. U rest dear. I have called Shivaay. I will tell him everything.

Anika sleeps due to sedatives.

Jhanvi goes out of the hospital and she saw Shivaay. She goes towards him and soon a truck comes and crushes her.

Shivaay- Badima...(shouts)

Shivaay goes towards Jhanvi and keeps her head over his lap. Jhanvi was covered in blood.

Shivaay- Badima...

Suddenly Om comes...and  gets frightened seeing Jhanvi's condition.

He goes and sit in front of her.

Jhanvi- Om, Shivaay did...Om...( she wanted to tell Om and Shivaay about Tej)

And Jhanvi gets unconscious .

Om picks her up and goes to the hospital.

Shivaay- Badima...

Om- Don't u dare say the word again.

Shivaay- What are u saying?

Om- She took ur name. U did this. Only to get the seat of Managing Director.

Shivaay- Om, u have gone mad?

Om- Shut up. Dad was right, I should have believed him then may be mom wouldn't be in this condition.

Think what would have Tej told Om!( in the next part, I will tell)

( the flashback ends...but not fully...the last part of the flashback, I will give in the next update...but I guess u guys have now got the idea why the separation took place)