Ch:5-Shivika Talk

Annika reached her room and saw that Shivaay was sitting on the floor and crying holding a photo frame. Her heart ached to see her love in that way. She decided she has to talk with Shivaay to make the situation better. She sat beside Shivaay and saw him looking at his and Priyanka's childhood picture. Seeing Annika, Shivaay rubbed off his tears from his cheeks.

Annika- You know what Shiv, you can be strong or the great wall of SSO in front of everyone but in front of me you have to show your pain. May be I cannot understand your pain but atleast I can share it. You will feel better. Don't be a rotru now, tell me about your inner turmoil.

Shivaay-(keeping his head on her shoulder)- I had only my sister. I could do everything for my sister. From childhood, we did not had parents, I thought I could be the ideal parent for her. I thought I can give her the deserved happiness. I made your life hell for Priyanka. I thought I can destroy the world for the smile of my sister. But today, I failed, not only as a guardian for my sister but also as a brother. I couldn't protect her. First that Daksh, then Ragiv and now Jai. My sister was only betrayed. What was her fault. I could not give her happiness. I failed today, I failed Annika. I cannot see my sister like this. I brought her up as my daughter. How can she do this Anika? How can she try to suicide? How can she plan to leave me? How can I live without her? She did not think about me. I failed in all things. I couldn't give you the happiness too. First I insulted you, called you as my mistress, hated you. Still you forgave me. I went to jail leaving you, still you didn't complain. When I came back, I was broken and depressed, you took care of me. Still I wanted to leave you. I hurted you still you forgave me. Then when I thought everything was good and we had our marriage, these things happened. You got kidnapped in front of me and I could do nothing. I killed my badepapa . Though he was at fault I had no right to do this. I failed in everything. I failed in keeping relations.(he began crying hysterically) 

Annika- Shh...sh..Stop this. Now listen I don't care who Shivaay Singh Oberoi is but you don't have any right to badmouth my husband Shivaay. He is the perfect husband, perfect brother and perfect son. So stop saying all this. Otherwise I will throw this Shivaay Singh Oberoi in the pool. Only I have the right to tease my Shivaay, if anybody else will badmouth him, I will not talk to him but my chameli will do..do you understand?? 

Shivaay smiles a little. Anika rubs his tears and makes him lie on her lap, his head being on her lap.

Annika- Now listen shiv, whatever Priyanka did, it was not because you failed to give her protection and happiness, it was because she thinks herself responsible for the pain and agony you have to come across. Both siblings are same. You both are in pain and thinking about each other. I agree Priyanka did not do the right thing by trying to do suicide. But now I have made her understand, she would never do something like this again. She promised me. She needs you Shivaay. Don't be upset on her or yourself. Its no ones's mistake. Its the mistake of the circumstances and situations. Don't hold yourself responsible. Be my Shivaay. We all will support Priyanka. She will fight back. She has her family and moreover her brother who can do anything for her smile. Go to her, talk to her and clear everything.

And one more thing. Never ever say you don't deserve me. I agree you are not perfect, but believe me Shivaay no one is. I don't want a perfect person. I want a person who is best when with me and believe me you are the person. I agree you did mistakes but we have forgotten that. Trust me now I hold only our beautiful memories. I and you both had bad pasts so we will make our present and future beautiful. Now don't cry. I don't like this Rotru Singh Oberoi. Be my tadibaaz bhagad billa. I know you will set everything right. Don't worry. Everyone trusts you. We all will together make everything fine.  Talk with Priyanka tomorrow. I know everything will get fine.

Shivaay- Thank you Anika. You are right after sharing my pain I am actually feeling better. You are correct I will make everything fine. No one will be unhappy. I will give back the smile on Priyanka's face. I will talk to her tomorrow. Thanks a lot anika for always supporting and understanding me. I love you so much. I don't know what would I do without you. Thank u for completing me.

He pulls her closer and they tightly hug each other. Anika- I and you both completed each other. No need of thanks. And I love you too. 

Shivaay kisses anika's forehead and moves towards her lips. They had a beautiful kiss pouring all their pain, agony, love and lust. They broke the kiss after 5 minutes as they ran out of oxygen. Anika gets shy and hugs shivaay tightly. While Shivaay smiles and holds anika in his arms.

Anika- Shivaay , now everything is fine. Now eat your food, you did not eat for a long time, then take your medicines. Don't worry Gauri and Bhavya has made sure that Priyanka and rest all had their food. It was a tiring day. Lets have the dinner and call it a day.

Shivaay nods a okey while Annika goes to bring the dinner for them. Shivaay changes his clothes and gets refreshed. Anika comes with food and both eat it feeding each other. Then they both made sure that their better halves had their medicines. Anika goes to change while Shivaay goes to Priyanka's room. He sees her holding their childhood pic and sleeping. He smiles and keeps the photo on the side table. He then puts on the duvet on her and gives her a forehead kiss. Then he goes to his room.

He sees Anika changed and waiting for him. He smiles and they go to sleep cuddling with each other. Anika dozes off soon as she was very tired moreover she was ill(don't forget she came back from the hospital on that day). Shivaay kept on staring on her angelic face. He holds her tightly and kisses her forehead. He also dozes of to sleep.

Precap- Priyanka and Shivaay's talk. Priyanka's decision. Family is shocked. What decision does Priyanka take? Does the family accept?

Vote if you like the update. And please comment. You guys don't comment at all. I really wait to read all of your responses. Chalo bbye..

Camellia