Ch:37-Incident!!

Anika got ready and then went to the market to buy toys for her son. Though, Shivaay clearly told her to go to the mall instead, but she was Anika, who never listened to Shivaay's rantings. She got busy in buying some toys for Ansh. Suddenly she remembered her memories when she used to live with Sahil in the Chawl. Both of them loved to eat a toffee of imli( its yummy). She smiled and decided to buy some for Sahil. Done of her shopping she went back to her hotel. She packed her belongings and the gifts which she bought for Ansh and Sahil. Then she got ready. She decided to visit OM and then go to the airport directly.

As there was still time left, she sat on a chair in the balcony seeing the sea waves. She went into deep thinking. Anika's pov- " Should she really disobey Shivaay? Should she? The person, without whom she is unable to imagine her life, should she betray him? Did she forgot what happened 5 years back? Did she forgot that how much Shivaay was humiliated? Did she forgot his condition? Did she forget that how much Shivaay was protective of her? She hated to see Shivaay's sufferings. No she didn't. For whom should she visit OM. The people there knew of her arrival in India, in Mumbai. Everyone knew. Did they try to meet her? No, they didn't. They all supported Om, whatever reason may be. Shouldn't she support her husband? She should. She changed her mind. Why will only she try to rekindle old relationships? Why will only she try to mend the broken ties? No, she won't. Was this her ego, no it was keeping the trust that Shivaay had on her.

With determination, not to see them again and not to visit OM, Anika signed in relief. She still had time. Suddenly she thought why not to buy a gift for her bhagad billa. Yup, she should. She went out, where the bouncers still followed. She got irritated-

Anika- Whats ur problem. Leave me alone for a moment.

B- Sorry ma'am, bound by order.

Anika- See, I am just going to that shop. 

It was a Titan Shop. She knew how much Shivaay was fond of watches. So, she thought to buy one. More over the shop was only on the opposite side of the road to the hotel, where she was staying.

Anika- I don't want u guys to come there. I am now feeling that I am caged. Just stay here. And u can see me. I am just going there.

B- okay.

Anika then crossed the road and went to the shop. The bouncers were outside the hotel, glancing at the shop.

A person hiding behind a tree called someone and said.

Person- Yes, sir, she went inside a shop. Okay. No one is in the shop, yeah, no because its an odd hour. Ok, the work will be done.

The person cuts the call and enters the shop. The person on the other side of the call smirks evilly- "My dear fake daughter in law, get ready to go to ur mother and father in laws." Yes, it was Tej.

____________________________________________

Rudra was coming out of Mumbai Airport. He didn't had any idea that his Anika Bhabhi was in Mumbai because he himself was in New Zealand. Plus, Bhavya didn't mention anything about it, because she knew, in case he knew that, he would ask her to go and meet her. Though Bhavya wanted to do so, but she knew, that if her father in law(fake) and brother in law(om) came to knew about it, then they would scold her. Bhavya was an arrogant police officer but in her household she was simply a sweet wife/ daughter in law. She didn't wanted to fight against her in laws that too in the absence of her husband. Gauri too didn't visit Anika due to the same reason.

But Rudra's face had a frown. His favourite watch, gifted by Shivaay, had stopped working. He came to know this when he was in the flight. He decided to repair it as soon as possible. It was one of his Shivaay bhaiya's memory, which he never wanted to leave. As he started on his journey towards OM, he stopped his car in front of Titan Shop( the same one in  which Anika went). He took the watch and decided to repair it at the moment. He entered the shop, without knowing about the surprise which he would be getting.

____________________________________________________

Anika had done. She had selected a Swiss Watch, and was sure that her bhagad billa would love that. She kept the watch in her bag and was about to move out when an assistant came.

Assistant- Mam, would u love coffee.

Anika- Yeah, but not now. Thanks.

Assistant- Please ma'am. U can glance at the other watches till then, we have a good collection in the kid's section too.

Anika glanced towards the kid's section and nodded. The assistant when to prepare coffee, while she went to select a watch for her small bhagad billa.

While the assistant had made coffee, he went to take biscuits. In the meanwhile, the aide of Tej came and added something in the coffee. He smirked evilly and went away. Anika had her coffee and also shopped a watch for Ansh. She was going through the gate when suddenly her eyes became teary and she was shocked to see RUDRA after 5 years.

______________________________________________

The aide of Tej called him and said- Sir, the work is done. Are u sure about the pill.

Tej- Yes, I am. Good work!! U will receive ur award.

The aide of Tej smiles and then cuts the call.

Tej- The pill will do its work. Huhh!!

__________________________________________________

Rudra couldn't believe his eyes, he was seeing his favourite Bhabhi, his partner in crime after 5 years. His eyes betrayed him and soon he was crying.

Rudra- Bhabhi...

Anika- Rudra...I...

Suddenly Anika felt weak. Her eyes were red, she wanted to scream but was unable too. She couldn't breathe. She held her chest and fell down.

Rudra was shocked at the scene, at first he was emotional seeing his Bhabhi after so long, he was feeling happy then, then shocked to see the vulnerable condition of his Bhabhi. He screamed and went to her. He carried her and took her to a hospital. A assistant in the shop too went with him, for helping.

___________________________________________

Shivaay felt some uneasiness. What was wrong? He couldn't think. He tried to call Anika but the call was unreachable. He called the bouncers.

Shivaay- Where is Anika?

When Bouncers told him the issue, he became angry.

Shivaay- Why did u leave her alone? If anything happens to her, I won't leave u. Go and give the call to her. Enter the shop.

The scared bouncers went to the shop and when they heard what happened to their madam, they were scared for their lives from their Boss. and for Shivaay, his world had turned upside down, when he heard that his Jaan, was again having breathing problems and had been taken to the hospital. He was scared to loose her too. He was scared as he was so many miles away from her.

He tells the bouncers to go to the hospital, in a dangerous voice scaring the hell of them. Shivaay decides to come to Mumbai.

PRECAP- SHIVAAY REACHES INDIA.

___________________________________________________

As u guys didn't want, I didn't let Anika visit OM. But the incident was in my mind, otherwise how will Shivaay reach India. Sorry for not giving Shivika conversation in this update, but the next update will contain a lot of Shivika. That too face to face. And also caring SHivaay.

Hey don't forget to give ur reviews. Love u guys a lot. Bbye

Camellia.