Getting to know

As you know I'm Raven Woodz. I'm about 5'7 and have milk chocolate skin and I'm 20. My moms name is Nina and my dads name is Richard. I have a brother named Thomas and he's 24.

Yes I know I never said I had a brother but ill get to that later. Me and my parents lived in Chicago and Thomas lived down the street.

My parents were never around much when I was younger all I did was hang out with Thomas at his house. Any-who my mom and dad thought it would be a great idea for me to learn to protect myself.

So since I was small all I've done was fight. They taught me everything I know even though they weren't suppose too. I took this as a good thing , I never got picked on or anything in school and also nobody could beat me not even Thomas. I considered myself a warrior .

I still fight as of today and nobody can still beat me. I now live with Thomas in a three bed room house. My parents are really wealthy so they throw money at me to fill the void of not being around. I never asked for it but, I'm grateful.

I am currently single because I want to find my mate even though I really know nothing about them. I do know though that you get a certain smell when you find your mate. I think its a little weird but who cares those are the rules.

Okai so about my brother Thomas, he's about 6'5 and is a little lighter than I am. He has green eyes and dark brown hair. He also is waiting for his mate, but there is one thing I didn't understand about him is that he has the same arrow on is arm but he doesn't shift like I do. He said he never knew but hopefully we would find out soon.

Me and Thomas have this place that we call ours. Its in the woods and its about 7 acres of land. We used to play there as kids all the time. I actually had my first shift there at the age of 7 for some odd reason. Ever since then I go there to run or to calm myself. We never met any other wolves ever, until that one day.

I had met some "rouges" and they seemed nice and we became friends. Their names were Shane and Valerie. They were so cool and one day Thomas caught us all playing and he said he didn't want me around them anymore. I asked why and he said "sis the only reason I knew you were here with them is because the arrow glowed and it gave me a feeling of needing to find you and protect you" I told him I was fine but he still wouldn't let it go.

I knew he was just being a big brother but I could tell they wouldn't hurt me. If anything they seemed scared of me. After that day though I didn't make anymore friends. I told myself I would find them again. And when I do we will be friends forever.

Before he could find us though we made a pact to be a pact from now and till forever. We really didn't know how to make one but said we would. They both agreed to make me leader though at the time. They said it felt right.