Time To Play

I wanted too say don't play the song until you see these-->>> ******** <<<<<---- I put the song there for a reason

Thanks and enjoy!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ravens POV

It has been 3 weeks since I've seen Rhett I really wanted to talk to him about some stuff but its like  he's ignoring me. Why? Idk but it's really weird. Today I decided to go over his house but later than usual. Maybe I could throw everybody there off by doing that. They don't ever say anything to me though when I come they just smile and keep walking. 

I was just about to leave when I heard my phone go off.

From: Brad

        Hey cutie. Just wondering if we could have a movie night later? My place this time?

To: Brad

        Lol Of course. I'll see you at 8:30. ;*

Me and Brad have been seeing each other everyday since he came over the first day. I like him I really do but something feels like it's holding me back for some reason. I feel like I need to wait a bit longer before giving him some type of........affection.

Everybody seems to like him except Rhett but he doesn't like anyone for Pete's sake. He's just a grumpy boy. 

It's now around 5 and I'm almost at Rhetts. When I get to the yard a car pulls up. Inside the car I see Rhett. I run over to the car and wait for him to get out. For some reason I feel like hugging him. I guess you could say... I've missed him.

I stop in front of the car and he gets out and walks toward me. He looks at me and smiles so I give him one back. Right now I feel like a little girl. My fingers are fiddling around with my hair and I can't stop smiling.

"Hey Rhett. Where have you been? I really needed to talk to you." I say a little low.

"Raven I've be----" He stopped and turned around. I looked up to see what he saw. It was a girl getting out the car. She was really tall almost Rhetts height. She had light brown skin and long wavy brown hair. She had an hour glass figure, everything a guy would want. Asset's included.

She looked at me and went over to Rhett and grabbed his arm. She must have been why he's been gone so long.

"Baby who's this?" She said looking up at him

"Uhm Brisa, this is Raven. Raven this is Brisa."

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say really. I just stared at her.

"Ahem. Raven are you okai?" I look and see it's Rhett talking.

"Yes..Yes I'm fine. Hi Brisa. Its nice to meet you." 

All she did was look at me and give me a smirk.

"So Raven you wanted to talk right? Come inside so we can." 

"Uhm no no that's okai. I'll just talk to you later. I have to get going bye."

I turned around and walked away. When I knew they couldn't see me I ran home. I don't know why but I felt horrible. I felt the need to cry, then I felt anger, all around I just felt unwanted. I had come over to check on him everyday and he never cared. He went off with some bimbo instead of talking to me.

Why do I feel like this? Do I sense some type of emotion for him? Do I like him? No I can't. Or do I? Ugh I'm just everywhere. I need to get ready so I can see Brad. Brad is who I like and he likes me. This weird feeling toward Rhett is here because he hasn't been around to annoy me. He is a player and rude. He will always be.