Party pt2

Rhett Pov

"What am I not suppose to know?" 

Was all I heard as I looked up and saw Raven. She can't find out like this. 

I look to Cole and he says. "I guess we have to spill now. Uhm well I told Rhett here he should take you out on a date. He said I shouldn't tell you cause you might get the wrong idea. "

"Why would Rhett wanna take me out? " I don't wanna take you out but I guess I have to now. Damn you Cole.

"Well it's because of the whole mate thing that happened to you. I thought no one should be treated like that even if I don't like them. Soooo tomorrow I'm gonna take you out all day. I don't wanna hear any excuses." I hope she believes this I really don't wanna tell about us right now.

"Hmmm well since you asked so nicely, I'll go." she says so sarcastically . "My song is on so I'm leaving and get out of my office."  

"Bye." We both say to her.

"Cole wtf dude really? A date? What did I tell you about helping?" He can be so...so... ugh I don't even know.

"Well look you might not have wanted to go but now you are and once you two become all buddy buddy she'll fall in love with you and you'll fall in love with her and once she realizes that you guys are mates she'll be ecstatic my friend. Now lets leave before someone else comes up here.

With that we left and saw Raven dancing to a PVRIS song. I think its called My House.

She grabbed some boy and they started dancing really close. He moved his hands over her whole body and then got down on his knees and had his face really close to her area.

You see boy she's dancing with some ass because you won't go dance with her. And now you won't ever get to feel her body but he does.

Shut up Rex don't make me even more upset. I feel like ripping that guys head off. He needs to stop touching her. Even though she's not mine she is technically MINE and nobody else's. 

I kept watching her dance with him and then she looked at me. She started dancing for me. She must be really drunk. 

She took her hands and ran them down her body slowly. Running her hands through her hair then taking her finger and put it up to her mouth she slightly bit on it. She then turned around and stuck her butt out a little while moving her body in a slow motion. She then turned half way around and blew me a kiss and walked deep into the crowd.

I could feel my erection through my shorts. It felt like I was going to explode. That dance just made me wanna take her right there on the floor. If she's like this when she's drunk I want her like that all the time. 

I think it's about time I go find someone to dance with I don't want anyone thinking I'm a creep with a boner.

-----------

"Rhett!!!" I hear but I can't figure out who it is. I turn and see some girl.

"Uhm yeah?" Who is she?

"Hi. I'm Claire. I wanted to know if you wanted to go get  a drink and maybe dance a bit. Maybe later we can get out of here and you know...... go have some real fun."

Did she really just ask me that? Hmm she is cute I don't see nothing wrong with her offer.

You bet not. I swear if you do I want nothing to do with helping you anymore. 

Hey we don't have a gf. And our mate doesn't even know that we belong together. I'll do what I want.

"Sure sweetheart. I'm down." I tell her.

"Good well I'll go get us drinks and then we can dance." She then walks away switching her hips.

"Aye dude!!! Wassuppp!!!" I look to my right and see Raven.

"Uhm yes?" What does she want know.

"I think I wanna dance with----- "

"Here babe, you ready to dance now?" Claire says cutting Raven off.

"Uhm, yes." I say getting up. "I'll talk to you----" I got pulled away before I could finish speaking.

Well she was rude. Raven was speaking to me. Plus she said she wanted to dance. With me I'm guessing? I could dance with her if our marks were covered. We can't feel them when they glow anymore just see them.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and realize Claire is dancing. She's shaking her ass all on my area, I guess trying to rouse me up at bit. 

From what I feel, its not happening.. 

--------------

Its been about 10 mins since we started dancing and I'm really not sure I wanna go with this Claire girl anymore. 

She's cute and all but she's not Rai.....

Wait.....What am I talking about???? Not Raven???? I must really be going crazy...

"Hey Claire you ready to leave?"

I need to hurry up and leave before I go looking for Raven...

"Uhmm yeah.....your place or mine?" she says giving me a sexy smile.

"Mine.Its a lot closer."

After arriving at my place I take her to my room so we can get comfy. Before I could even speak a word she pushes me onto the bed and starts to get on top of me. She leans in and kisses me. I didn't react at first but after a while I started kissing back. Her lips were so soft, but her body was even softer.

She then takes off her shirt and reaches for the button too my shorts. She then pulls down my shorts and puts her hand in my boxer and grabs my dick. She slowly jerked it back and forth until I was hard. Out of no where she puts it in her mouth taking in my full length. 

------------

I woke up the next morning feel quite good. No. Me and Claire didn't have sex, she just gave me some head??? Yeah uhm and then passed out. I decided just to fall asleep after that, but today is me and Ravens first date.

A date I never asked for but a date none the less. And we have all day together.

"Excuse me Rhett, Uhmm Cole called and said Raven is still sleeping so he needs a time so he can wake her up."  Johnathan says.

"Yes. Tell him to have her ready by 12. And to wear something cute."  

To be honest I have no clue how I feel about any of this any more. I don't wanna be around Raven in general but this freaking mate pull that I feel is driving me insane. I'd really like to know if she feels it or not.

"Yes, Sir." With that he left me to tend with my business. Getting Claire out of my bed and back to her home. I hope she knows this meant nothing. Its's not called a one night stand for nothing.

"Aye Claire I need you to wake up I have stuff to do today."  Raising my voice a little.

"Claire wake up now!" I yell

"Okai gosh. Just let me use the restroom."

After that she went home while I got ready for the "Date". 

So he sorta hooked up with some girl named Claire. I thought it was rude how she pulled him away from raven before she could finish what she was saying. HOW RUDE OF YOU CLAIRE!!!! SO RUDE. But anyway please comment below and star !!!! love you  MUAH ;*