New friends

Raven's POV

" Alpha Woodz are you ready?" I hear those words come from some lady. I must be really doing this. 

"Yes I'am. " I cant believe it. I just got in a car full of she wolves also looking for their mate. I can smell the nervousness coming from them. Its weird that they all are talking about what their mate looks like.

I don't really like talking to strangers. And I don't know if I should try and befriend these girls they wont even sit near me. They all just looked at me. I guess they can feel the Alpha power.

"Hi" I look over and see this girl she's really pretty. Looks shorter than me. I hope she's not trying to be friends.

"Hello" I say and she just cocks her head to the left and looks at me.

"My name is Stacy. Whats your name?" Does she really think this is okai. 

Just try she looks really nice raven.

"Stacy. My name is Alpha Raven Holland Woodz." At that moment her face changed. She looked happy yet looked like she Knew who I was already.

"Well I guess it really is you. My cousin Is in your pack." Hmm she does look like someone I know.

"Valerie." she said . Woe she does look like her that's weird Val being my TIC would've told me about her family. She doesn't talk about her family. 

"Well Stacy I didn't even know you existed, Val doesn't talk about family like at all." I hope she backs off now. I have no time for that.

"Well Rai... can I calll you that?" I've never had a nick name before hmm. Why not?

"Sure" I say trying not to smile.

"Well Rai Val is Val so I'm okai with that but If we get put in the same room we should totes become friends. I think I can break your weird shell that you have. lol"

Did she really just say that? "Well Sta-" "We're here everyone get your bags. When you enter you will be given a folder with your name on it. Inside says your room number. They also say when you girls can come down stairs. Inside your room will be dresses that were made just for you. One is for the ball the other is a gift."

Wow I really wanna meet this queen lady, I've never seen someone do stuff like this just for other people to be happy. Not many people like that in the world. We walk inside and its so beautiful. The walls are red and gold. There is so much detail its crazy .

The walls hold pictures of all the queens and kings before. The floor shines like the sun. The chandelier has figures of she wolves and male wolves. The detail must have taken a long time to make. I could live in a place like this. 

I look down and realize everyone has left. I go to walk in the direction of my room and then someone called me.

"Alpha Woodz. The queen would like to see you." Wow can I not go to my room first? I need to stop complaining this women is trying to help you. So I follow the person and come to a room with a really big door. I walk in and I find the queen and the King.

"Good to finally meet you Raven." They both say.

" Well I just wanted to tell you that when time comes for the ball and the girls line up I need you at the end of the line." What? 

"May I ask why?" I need a clear answer.

"Well because of who you are you and your mate need to touch. That's why if your at the end the guys that don't find theirs might have a chance with you."

"Okai that makes a lot of sense. Can I go to my room now?" I really hope I can I wanna see my roommate. They nod for me to leave and I do just that. 

I walk and soon I find my room. Number 24. I wonder who is behind door number one. Walking in I soon regret doing so.

"Rai? Yes I knew I would be here with you. This is soooo awesome. We are gonna have such a fun time." Stacy says.

I really hope this goes well. I really don't wanna kill anybody today.

------------

Unknown POV

"Boys welcome. Go inside get your folder and go straight to your rooms. You wont be able to see the girls until tomorrow." I look at the man who spoke. I think he takes his job a bit too serious.

Going to my room I see this guy. He's about the same height as me but he has blonde hair. He looks like a cool dude I hope we can be good friends .

" Hey dude I'm--" "I know who are. I'm cole." Wow he seems to be a bit tudy.

"Since you do I hope we can get to know each other."

We sat there for at least 3 hours telling each other about ourselves. He's gonna be my new buddy.

I've gotten to know a lot about Cole. For one he is an only child. His mom and dad met when his mom moved from her pack territory to his for school reasons. He doesn't like swimming in lakes. He thinks they're dirt and unsanitary. Also he saved himself for his mate.

At least there are still some good men still around.