Only I can hope

Unknown POV

I haven't been myself lately. I feel empty I'm some way. I'm a man I shouldn't feel this way. I wonder when i'll find my lil mate. I really need her at least I think so anyway. I wonder what she looks like.

Maybe shorter than me, pretty skin tone, great body with c-cup breast and a big booty. Gotta love big booty girls. I want her to have an attitude, she doesn't fall under my spell when I throw myself at her. I need her to be able to be Luna material. She doesn't need to be too powerful though I wouldn't be able to handle that.

You think she'll like us? I mean we're not the nicest person but still? I just hope she can deal with us because you've been getting horny lately and it just make it worse for me. We need her like asap.

I know but it takes time I guess.

So I've decided I want 6 cubs with her. And the first born which will be my son will be a jr. I think that when it comes to the names she is gonna be all over that. I feel like she is gonna be a great Luna. I just hope I can find her. Having this weird birthmark on my hip makes me feel like its gonna be hell to find her. I wonder if her mark is in the same place as mine that would be cool yet creepy.

Uhm buddy I know your having a wonderful convo with yourself but can you let me out I would really like to go on a run right about now. I need to feel free.

I shifted and I felt all my senses enhance. My black fur feeling that cold air run against it. My paws digging into the dirt. I'm not the normal size wolf because I'm an Alpha. I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and better at fighting. It has its perks being who I am.

I started running and it felt so nice being able to do this. I haven't ran in at least two weeks I think? Anyway this could probably make me feel better about everything that's going on. My friends have their mates and I? I don't wanna feel alone.

I wonder if she feels the same thing I do? Like she's missing something that she doesn't have. What if shes with another guy? Stop thinking like that it pisses me off! Ugh FUCK! Why did I have to think that. I need to run....... faster, faster, faster.

After a while of running I need to go back home. Stopping in my tracks I hear my Beta mind link me.

"Whats the matter?" I say in a worried tone.

"Alpha, a man came and dropped something for you. He said for you to read it immediately sir."

I can hear the anxiousness in his voice. Could it be that bad? I need to get home now.

"I'm on my way home now." I need to hurry up.

-----

After getting home I find him and the note in his hand. I read it twice after taking it from him. How is this gonna work I have stuff to do. I need to stay home I cant go there.

What if shes there we need to go.

"I will go there but I need you too mind link me if anything goes wrong."

Lets just hope nothing goes wrong.

I couldn't believe I was agreeing to this. Even if I want her a ball isn't my thing. What do I look like going to a ball?

I walk to my room to start packing my stuff. Not needing a lot of stuff means one small bag. Easy to carry with out any problems.

After packing I place the bag on the floor and hop into the shower. As the water runs I can only imagine what my mate looks like. I bet shes a beauty.

I think she might be different. Something we aren't use to having around. She'll make a great Luna.

Only I can hope bud. If she is strong minded we might have a really big problem on our has dude.

Look I'm sorry if this was crappy I'm not a guy and writing a guys pov is harder than it looks. (Also I know its short. Didn't really know what to write for this guys POV. )

Please comment how you felt. I love your opinions thanks.