All that Matters

Raven POV

I was just to go to bed when I heard a noise. I went to my window and saw something. It was Rhett. Why was he here? Where is everybody else? 

"Did he come to rescue me?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

I didn't know what to do . I got scared for him so I shooed him off but it was too late. The guy that went to the store for me today was behind him and he knocked him out . I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave my room unless someone was with and I wasn't allowed outside.

Knock knock knock.

"Raven. Open the door." I had the door locked since the other day cause I didn't like them being able to come into the room when they wanted to . The only one I let in my room was Brandon. He made me feel safish. 

"Why? I'm not in the mood for company I'm trying to go to bed."

Next thing you know my door opens and its Vincent. 

"Look you need to come with me right now no buts or nothing." He says without emotion

He then puts a blindfold on me and grabs my arm and yanks me out the room very harsh like. I'm not the one to be manhandled I don't like it a all.

"Why did you come get me? Where is Brandon why didn't he come get me?" He never said anything just pulled me harder.

"Ow your hurting me Vince. I don't think you wanna keep doing that I have very bad anger issues that I could let you see now be fucking gentle." 

He then got the picture and let my arm go a little but still enough to keep me near him.

We walk for a while until we get into a room and I can smell Rhett. To be honest I still hate him but him coming to get me just made it all go away. 

I knew I had feelings but I just pushed them to the back of my mind and never thought about it again. 

The door was opened and I felt the blindfold coming off and I saw him tied up in the cage I woke up in a couple of days ago. Justin and Brandon where standing next to it and some other guy that I didn't know. Vince soon followed toward them. 

I stood there confused about why I was down here.

"So I see your bf came and found you. I never thought he would do it. He is a dick after all."

I hated the fact that he kept calling him my bf. Just the other day I wanted to kill him.

"He's not my bf but I don't see why I'm down here."

"Well we need you to wake him up. When he wakes we'll give you two some time to speak and then we are coming to get you both.."

All four of them left me in the room and that was it. I didn't know what to do. If I had to wake him up I had no clue how to do so.

I walked over to the cage and opened the doors, He laid there unconscious. I walked up to him and poked him in the side. He never moved so I decided to go with a different approach, so I smacked him. It didn't work the first time but after about three more he woke up.

"Rhett are you okai?" That was the only thing I could get out of my mouth

He looked up at me for a bit and then looked around the room and sat up. He rubbed the back of his head and then spoke.

"Raven are you okai?" He  grabbed me by my face looking very worried.

"They didn't hurt you did they? "

"No they didn't. They gave me my own room and clothes and stuff. Wait ,why are you here?"

He looked at me then at my lips. I felt the need to kiss him so I pulled myself from his grasp. He then looked down.