We meet again

Ravens POV

A week has passed since I had awakened in Rhetts house, and might I add I felt really good after that nap. For some reason it felt really nice to sleep there. Its like all my worries went away when I feel asleep there. I just hope it never happens again. 

For some odd reason though I had a dream about a guy but, I couldn't see his face. I could feel him. He just looked at me and said nothing. He touched me but that only made me grab him. I didn't wanna let him go. I didn't want him to leave me. 

I then felt him disappear. He was gone. I moved around to find him , but he was no where to be seen. After a while I started to remember what his body looked like. Black hair, plump lips, his amazingly hazel eyes, a tattoo on his left arm, and an eight pack that was too die for. I could even see the V-shaped lines at his hips. He was so fit and it caused me to think about what I would do to him if I had the chance.

That chance never came.

Cole and Stacy asked me if they could join my pack. I thought that maybe they were kidding but they weren't. I said yes. They are my friends and if they wanna stay here they must know I don't play around when it comes to the safety of my pack. I will do all I can to make sure no one is harmed in any way. We don't even allow bullying. 

Anyway they left about two days go to get their belongings I guess. I hope its not a lot of stuff I have work to do I can't unpack new comers all day. 

"Alpha Woodz, Alpha Rhett is here to see you." Rhett?? Here? Why would he be here he doesn't exactly like me. 

"Raven. I wanna talk to you." Talk? Ha all we do is argue.That's not talking that's arguing.

"Talk." I hope he knows that this talk is about to bite him in the ass. 

"Well I've been thinking and....I wanna say I'm sorry. For everything. I really wanna put this behind us. Your brother misses you and at first I didn't want him around you or vice verse. To be honest I don't think there should be an Alpha female but there is one and I wanna make a mends with her." 

A mends huh? I appreciate the honesty....but I don't know about that just yet.

"Well Rhett I will consider your proposal.....but if you want me too put this behind us I want a gift. Something that you think I would need or want. You can't ask anybody else for help when picking it out. "

I hope this works he should really wanna be on my good side.

"A gift you say? Well I'll see what I can do princess. I'll be leaving now." He says and the walks away with a smile upon his face. 

What was that about? He needs to find a hobby and stop smiling.

"Did he just call me princess?"  Why would Rhett call me princess and why do I like it? Why am I acting this way toward him. We don't like each other and I'm pretty sure my mate would rip his head off if he heard that. 

If only he was here. I haven't heard or seen my mate still. I do wonder where he is and why he left me but I guess I'll never know. He sorta looks like Rhett from behind but I'm pretty sure my mate is nicer than Rhett even though he left me twice. I mean we don't know why he did it so we can't judge him yet. I just hope to see him again very soon. I have to find him again.

I think a run would clear my mind. Cleo still doesn't talk but that doesn't mean she can't run.

Entering the woods all I hear is silence. Just the way I like it so I can be free. I began running but blocking everything out. Never hearing a thing could sometimes be good, but not in this case.

I see something run past me. Its so fast I couldn't get a good look at it. It runs past again. I began to stand my ground letting it know I run this and IT will go down. 

It runs past one more time then dashes ahead. I chase it down until we get to a part of the forest no one goes to. Even though it belongs to me I still don't come this far unless its necessary.

He then stops with his back toward mine. Looking at him , I admire his dark black fur and a white patch that has a crescent moon on it.. He turns and looks at me and before I could move he takes me down and we start rolling on the ground. 

I get up and walk backwards slowly not understanding why my mate came for me. I then change back ready to talk with him.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He doesn't do anything or move. Why must he do this?

Don't ask questions go up to him. 

I then take a few steps forward until I'm face to face with him.  He sits down so I do to. 

I reach my hand out and he nuzzles it with his face. Our marks soon start glowing like last time. He licks my face and then gets up to walk away.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" I ask.

He just stares and then walks away leaving me once again alone.

After a run like that all I need is rest. I can't get the fact that he came back for me out of my mind. I thought he didn't want me. I guess I was wrong. I still don't understand why he wouldn't shift though. I really wanna know what he looks like. 

I can't wait to see him again. I guess people do change. Hopefully it's for good.

So there you all go.... This was a filler just to let you know how ravens doing after her visit at rhetts house. Also Cole and Stacy are moving into Ravens pack!!!! Amen.  lol comment and vote please. Pretty please????? thanks love!!!