Just hangin' Out

It had been exactly three days since the date. When I got home that night I went straight to my room and ignored all the people chanting my name when I walked in. I decided to put on my pjs so I went through my new stuff but found a shirt that didn't belong to me. It was Rhetts. It was the shirt he had on when we went out. Without thinking I threw it on and climbed into bed.

"Aye there pretty girl you remember me? I think its time for some payback. Before any of the fun stuff happens I think I wanna play a game. Hahaha." The man said with a vicious look in his eyes.

"Get the fuck off of me you crazy bastard." 

"Aww sweetie you aren't going anywhere." 

Before I could process anything I felt my bones crack. This man had broken my leg and it hurt like a bitch.

"OWWWW. Why are you doing this to me? Do you know who I am? I will have your head." I threaten.

"Look bitch I know who you are but that doesn't mean shit. You see this right here? Its called a fist and it will soon be connecting to your face." he spat

Pow right to the side of my face. He'd punched. I then felt my clothes coming off and I couldn't move to stop him.

"Stop please stop!!!! Plea-ease. Sto-ooooop." I cried but he didn't. I then felt a pain like no other and screamed.

"Raven Wake Up!!! It was just a dream." A dream was all it had been though it felt real. I looked up to see Shane leaning over me and all my friends standing beside the door. 

Had I really scared everyone? 

"I'm okai. Uhmm can you guys leave please? I'll be down in a few." With that they all left except Shane.

He looked at me with concerned eyes like he knew something was up.

"Rai is there something I should know? When you got home thee other day you didn't even pay attention to anyone. You wouldn't even talk about what happened that night. If there is a problem don't try and handle it yourself. That's why you have me and Val." I could tell he was being honest. He was truly worried about me. They all were.

He soon left. I then heard a small chirp noise and realized it must have been my phone. I looked and saw I had 6 missed calls. 4 from Rhett and 2 from my brother. I guess he told Thom what happened. I also had a few messages from Rhett and also 1 from Brad.

From: Rhett

        Hey Rai uhmm I need you to call me . I really need to talk to you.

I decided to just not answer that one and went to the next text.

From: Brad

        Hey Raven I was wondering if you were busy today maybe we could chill and get to know one another. lol ;)

To: Brad

        Hey that's cool why don't you come over my place later today. I'll have someone come get you lets say around....... 2?

From: Brad

        Yeah sure I'll be at the burger place near the market at 1:45. See ya soon gorgeous. ; )

After that I went downstairs to see everyone eating. I see little Holland and she reaches her hand out toward me to pick her up. I give her a kiss on the forehead and go to the table near everybody else.