Mates?

Thomas POV

Omg she is breath taking... should I say hi? Nah but I do wanna kiss her though.... wait a minute why am I acting like this? Where did everyone go??? 

"hi"

  "hello" she says. Man o man even her voice is beautiful. What should I do next? Oh crap what no hand go down you cant give her a hand shake or can I? Too late now.

"I'm Thomas."

 "I'm Cynthia" wow her name is wonderful.... she's sooo pretty I just wanna kiss those full lips of hers... dude you just met her calm down!

"Uhm Thomas this is my brother, Johnathan. He's the beta of our pack. Is that your sister?"

My who? What is she talking abo-- ohhh Raven!! " uhm yes this is my sister Raven. Raven say hello to our guest."

"Uhm hey" then she walks away.. I cant believe her how rude... she cant just do that but I guess it doesn't matter she wont listen to anybody anyway.

"Welcome I'm sorry about her my sister can be a bit rude."

"I heard that and I'm not rude I just don't hold my tongue and you know it."

 God why did I have to have her for a sister she is crazy weird and mean. Really mean and I cant beat her in fights either which suck by the way.

"So Cynthia tell me about yourself" man she is beautiful. I think I should be listening to her talk tho but I cant stop staring at her. Her full plump lips and fit figure and her very nice butt, what I wouldn't do to see her naked.

"But yeah and that's everything about me " she says. Aww crap I wasn't even listening to her how rude of me. Ravens bad habits are rubbing off on me. "So tell me about yourself Thomas."

"Well I'm 24 and I live with my 20 year old sister, I can't shift and I have this weird birthmark on my arm. My sister has the same thing on her stomach and"  "wait can I see it " I pull up my arm sleeve and show her.

"Cynthia its the mark, it's them. They are the one the elder talked about. We need to get you guys back to our place."

I really didn't wanna go to there place not just yet and I know Raven didn't want to either seeing as though she went back to her room. I guess it to would happen sooner or later but what I really wanted to know is what he knows. The only one that knew what I knew was me Raven and that one old lady.

I watched at her brother walked past us and toward somewhere. She grabbed my hand and all I could do was smile.

"So which is your car?" She asked

Me and my sister both have our own car. Ravens car was a charger. She was kind of a bad girl you say. She rebelled here and there but nothing she couldn't get herself out of. As for me I had a simple car. It fit and my personality just how ravens did. 

I walked her to my car and her face lite up. I could tell she liked it. Who wouldn't besides Raven?

"You like it?" I asked

"Yeah." She said

We both got in and waited for her brother to come down with my sister. After a couple of minutes he came back down. A few seconds later raven came down behind him. She started to walk to my car when she stopped and sighed. 

She then looked for John and hopped in his car. Good luck.